Help me decide on a game!

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
well I ordered Galaxy and I'm waiting for that, but I want to get a wii game for christmas and I'm not sure what to get.

I'm thinking about MOHH2, Zach and Wiki, Bwii, and Mario Strikers. I will most likely get either MOH or Z&W but I've heard some bad things about MOHH2.

On a side note can anyone recommend a good DS game I do not have? (sig)

A good ds game is megaman star force. It has tons of replay value and a pretty well written story. I haven't heard of zach and wiki or bwii so I can't help you there. MOHH2 looks good to me but I don't know for sure. Mario strikers doesn't look that good. I know this isn't on your list but Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is very good. Also Bleach Shattered Sword looks good as well(I watch the anime).

TennisLord said:
A good ds game is megaman star force. It has tons of replay value and a pretty well written story. I haven't heard of zach and wiki or bwii so I can't help you there. MOHH2 looks good to me but I don't know for sure. Mario strikers doesn't look that good. I know this isn't on your list but Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is very good. Also Bleach Shattered Sword looks good as well(I watch the anime).
I have played plenty of Megaman games and i don't intend to play any more. . . I'll consider radient dawn.

for sure....donjt get strikers, the game is totally outdated, you may want to consider bwii , its preatty fun, i really enjoy the game, i wouldnt hesitate to pick up that game.......as for ds, srry i dont have 1, so i cant help you.....again tho, dont get strikers

Back