Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help me decide on a game!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by JAKE196, Nov 16, 2007.

1. JAKE196

JAKE196 Cogito Ergo Sum

well I ordered Galaxy and I'm waiting for that, but I want to get a wii game for christmas and I'm not sure what to get.

I'm thinking about MOHH2, Zach and Wiki, Bwii, and Mario Strikers. I will most likely get either MOH or Z&W but I've heard some bad things about MOHH2.

On a side note can anyone recommend a good DS game I do not have? (sig)

2. TennisLord

TennisLord WiiChat Member

A good ds game is megaman star force. It has tons of replay value and a pretty well written story. I haven't heard of zach and wiki or bwii so I can't help you there. MOHH2 looks good to me but I don't know for sure. Mario strikers doesn't look that good. I know this isn't on your list but Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn is very good. Also Bleach Shattered Sword looks good as well(I watch the anime).

3. JAKE196

JAKE196 Cogito Ergo Sum

I have played plenty of Megaman games and i don't intend to play any more. . . I'll consider radient dawn.

4. zapasant

zapasant Where is your god now?

Wii Friend Code: 2887-9874-6238-6951
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    for sure....donjt get strikers, the game is totally outdated, you may want to consider bwii , its preatty fun, i really enjoy the game, i wouldnt hesitate to pick up that game.......as for ds, srry i dont have 1, so i cant help you.....again tho, dont get strikers