Help me Decide Please

Elite Beat Agents VS Yoshi's Island DS (2)

• Get Elite Beat Agents!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Get Yoshi's Island DS! (2)

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Meh, once again I cant decide on what game to get first. Elite Beat Agents which comes out the 6th or Yoshis Island DS which comes out the 13th.

To help you help me decide (if you care that much) here is what I like

Elite Beat Agents
Pros: I love music beat games
Cool style of gameplay
Utterly fun (played demo)
Comes out very soon
4 difficulties to keep it going long and hard..lol
Cons: Limited songs, there are only 18 and then some, but with 4 difficulties I hope it makes them last wayy longer

Yoshi's Island DS (2 if your like me)
Pros: LOVED LOVED LOVED Yoshi's Island 1
Love the art style and everything
Awesome side scrolling adventure
Totally fun (from experience with the first)
Cons: Short short short!? I dont wanna fork over cash for a side scrolling game that is short, I did hear the 5th world (out of how many??) is super hard, so thats a good thing, but it seems like a lot of side scrolling/adventure games on the DS are short!
Comes out later than Elite Beat and very close to Wii launch, all though this could keep me busy for the 6 days

Help me decide and vote please. =]

voted ---> yoshi island 2, i like the side scrollers nsmb was cool but yeah it was short, and there was two worlds i havent been to and havent been able to igure out how to get to them either :p

Yoshi. The art is wonderful like you said plus you get to work with 4 babies in this game. The other con you didn't mention is that the space between the bottom screen and the top screen can actually effect game play. Instead of Yoshi "warping" to the top screen he simply disappears. Also, at times there can be important things to collect that happen to be in that blank space.

-Mikey- said:
Yoshi. The art is wonderful like you said plus you get to work with 4 babies in this game. The other con you didn't mention is that the space between the bottom screen and the top screen can actually effect game play. Instead of Yoshi "warping" to the top screen he simply disappears. Also, at times there can be important things to collect that happen to be in that blank space.

yeah didnt think about that, it also happened with some pinball game for the ds i think... was it the metroid prime pinball game?... hmm i still say the yoshi island 2 game :p

Diffrent types of game
Beat aggents is ment to be good fun

I've decided to get Elite Beat Agents. I just remembered I can just get Yoshi's Island 2 for my Birthday if it turns out a hard/long game!! I really can't wait that long anyways. *cartman stress*

Well, personally i would have went with YI2 considering i dont like music games.

But w/e, hope your into it.

Back