2144-6234-8176-9504
Ok, So i'm getting another game within the next few days

These are the games I want atm, [in no order]:

Medal of Honor - Vanguard
Sonic and The Secret Rings
Excite Truck
Need For Speed - Carbon

I can't decide which to get first..
I also can't decide if the racer I get at any time will be Excite Truck or NFS: Carbon, opinions on that?

So - What game to get first & why?
Help Me Decide :thumbsup:

I have Sonic and tbh once you've done the storyline you will feel very lazy upon getting the Extras....

I havn't got Excite trucks but my mate has and he assures me it's brilliant
I've played NFS and it's very similar to your Average NFS

MOH isn't meant to be good though I have NO evidence to back that up

I say wait for Super Paper Mario or get SSX?

OK, to start off, get Exite Truc, not NFS Carbon. NFS Carbon was very short (1 week to beat career) and had cheesy tuning options. Exite Truck had good physics, graphics and storyline which actually took some time to beat.

For the other games, MOH: V seems to be good and Sonic has been getting good reviews, so I'm nuetral there. It depends on waht you like: SEGA Games (Sonic) or 1P shooter games based on real wars (MOH: V).

FR. said:
OK, to start off, get Exite Truc, not NFS Carbon. NFS Carbon was very short (1 week to beat career) and had cheesy tuning options. Exite Truck had good physics, graphics and storyline which actually took some time to beat.
I disagree, NFS Carbon took me a long time to beat, while Excite Truck took me less than 10 hours and seemed too easy, but it was the fun, non-realistic game I was looking for in it. As far as the others, don't get Sonic, not worth it. MoH is coming in the mail for me today (rental), but I heard its short. I'd say go for Super Paper Mario.

See what I mean? XD I can't decide between NFS:C or Excite Truck..

I'll be getting Super Paper Mario when it's released here, Wanna get something else before that ^^

SSX Blur seems cool! Am gonna look online, see what I think of it

Any other suggestions?

FR. said:
It depends on waht you like: SEGA Games (Sonic) or 1P shooter games based on real wars (MOH: V).
Second one doesn't really interest me THAT much.. I just thought the gameplay of an FPS would be good on the wii. Is it? :p

Last edited:
StealthSoul said:

I'll be getting Super Paper Mario when it's released here, Wanna get something else before that ^^

Any other suggestions?

damn, sorry, forgot you where in England. i'd check out heatseeker if i was you. even though no multiplayer, single player looks sick. ssx blur is a lot of fun as well.

StealthSoul said:

Any other suggestions?

Your signature says you want Exite Truck, Sonic and SSX Blur, so why not start with those games.

@FWELR: You have to admit Carbon took muc less time to beat comparing to Most Wanted or Hot Pursuit 2.

Just looked at Heartseeker, doesn't really seem to interest me..

is the gameplay of FPS games good on the Wii?

FR. said:
@FWELR: You have to admit Carbon took muc less time to beat comparing to Most Wanted or Hot Pursuit 2.

Hot Pursuit 2, my fav. racing game of all time. but yeah, Carbon was short in comparison to the rest of the NFS series, but it was still longer than Excite Truck.

StealthSoul said:
is the gameplay of FPS games good on the Wii?

pretty good, but all the games right now are short. its also kind of hard to imagine that you're shooting a rifle with a little remote. but overall, the controls are very realistic.

FR. said:
Your signature says you want Exite Truck, Sonic and SSX Blur, so why not start with those games.
Well, those are the ones i'm thinking of getting, I just can't decide which to get first, since I want a game to keep me busy for a while

A little off topic: Does anyone know around when Mario Party will come out for the wii in europe?

Fwelr, did you think the gameplay was better in NFS: C or Excite Truck, not thinkin about the longetivity for a bit

Also is multiplayer good in any of these 2 racer? i'd like a racer with good multiplayer ^^

Last edited:
What ever you do don't get Need for Speed Carbon. All the NFS games are lame. They are the same thing rehashed over and over. And the engine for the NFS games also sucks. The game mechanics are so hair-brained it's in opinion unplayable. The NFS series is made by Electornic Arts which is one of the worst game studios out there.

StealthSoul said:
Well, those are the ones i'm thinking of getting, I just can't decide which to get first, since I want a game to keep me busy for a while

Well in that case, I suggest Sonic which has a complete stroyline/adventure. I'm saying the other games don't but Sonics is the longest and most..."action packed." It'll keep you playing for a long time (like LOZ:TP).

David328ci said:
What ever you do don't get Need for Speed Carbon. All the NFS games are lame. They are the same thing rehashed over and over. And the engine for the NFS games also sucks. The game mechanics are so hair-brained it's in opinion unplayable. The NFS series is made by Electornic Arts which is one of the worst game studios out there.

I agree completely, although EA has some decent games out (the old NFS games). Burnout sucked BTW.

I liked the other NFS games XD I enjoyed NFS: Most Wanted which was the last one I played in the series on PSP

FR. said:
Well in that case, I suggest Sonic which has a complete stroyline/adventure. I'm saying the other games don't but Sonics is the longest and most..."action packed." It'll keep you playing for a long time (like LOZ:TP).

So Sonic is the longest of them all?
Is the multiplayer any good or is it just something thrown onto there?

Last edited:
StealthSoul said:
I liked the other NFS games XD I enjoyed NFS: Most Wanted which was the last one I played in the series on PSP

Cool, but if you want to expeirience NFS at it's best, (don't get Carbon) and play it with an actual console, the gameplay is better and such like that. :)

Back