help me get to the 6th dungeon?*possible spoilers maybe*

Joe_Swanson

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
ok so i beat the snow temple and all this stuff and then i went t the bar and said head to the forest area so i went there flew with the golden chicken went through the forest maze with the scarecrow lookin guy and im back at where i got the master sword what do i do now?

if you can help me please do so. im prolly missin somethin obvious but i just cant seem to see what it is

>.>
<,<

never mind

yeah most retarded ive felt in awhile

first time i walked over it it wouldnt let me put it back in

>.>
<,<

so yeah thanks anyways lol

dammit guys well when i had posted that second one i was watching my brother play and he just got up to that part walked up and put the sword in i watched him go through the temple and everything and when it was my turn to play again i went up to the the little thing to put the sword in it doesnt give me the damn option is there some freakin trick im missin here?

Okay, well, calm down first of all. Second, when you follow the skull kid, he will open an entrance. Once you go into the Sacred Grove, turn left and push down the block. Go down, and go up the pedistal and there should be an A button option. Press A, and a cutscene will follow. Go through the new door. I hope this helps.

no sorry it didnt help and im sorry i came off like i was really mad.

i got there and it didnt give me the A button option

so is anyone else getting this problem and uhh sorry for that triple post and this double post but i figure its better this than makin lots of different topics.

sooo yeah anyone else got this problem or is my game just discriminatin on me lol

eh well guys my brother is only one dungeon ahead of me i guess ill just copy his game and play through like that -_-

You can edit posts ya no. And could you help me find the snow temple im just running around like a chicken with no head here.

yeah to get to the snow temple all yah gotta do is get the earing from the zora kid go fish a reekfish near in the zora area near the bottom of the waterfall then sniff it with the wolf then follow the scent

Yea thought it had something to do with the Zoras thanks if i get ahead of you ill be glad to return the favor.

Back