Help me...Hot Springwater to Goron?

Sticks

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
Cincinnati
Hi! I am brand new at this so I would appreciate a little help.

Love Zelda but can't figure out how to give the Goron the hot springwater. I keep pouring it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Just got my Wii and am also having trouble getting to to go online. I have a wireless router and can use my laptop anywhere in my house but my Wii cannot find it. According to a pro all you need is a broadband connection and a wireless router. Is this true?

Thanks in advance for any help! I can also offer help if someone is stuck in the game in an earlier spot.

you get the bridge back after paying at the donation at the marlo mart then speak to the goron in the northern hyrule feald go back to the elder in front of the marlo mart then take the barrel of spring water to him then buy it at the spring water store then give him the water and da da da daaa lol:lol:

Don't listen to them ok i'll tell you.You run along side the cliff and just run past the arrow orcs(whatever they are)and then throw the water on the goron.Since you had to pay 2,000 dollars now its 200 dollars:)

Yeah talk to the elder outside of Malo Mart and you'll be in a field of enemies just avoid them it takes a couple of tries but you'll get it down

I thought you had to scoop some springwater from a hot spring but don't bother it turns to water

daksto said:
Don't listen to them ok i'll tell you.You run along side the cliff and just run past the arrow orcs(whatever they are)and then throw the water on the goron.Since you had to pay 2,000 dollars now its 200 dollars:)

Yeah we went over this in another thread, that was my idea and people like to call you stupid here if they have another way to do things.

I went straight down the middle although those spinny things where a pain in the ass

Back