Help Me! I Suck Poop!

I play with Luigi and sidekicks Birdo Hammer Bros. and Toad. Birdo can score from pretty much everywhere with her egg shot. just get her in the open and you have a goal. You can also use Hammer Bros. deke move to stun everyone and then pull off a near goal skill shot.

I am definatley going to be on this thread as I suck at this game and I haven't even got it or tried it yet. I usually take a long time to play 1 player titles and haven't played a online game since a unreal tournament demo on pc 5 years ago. So strikers should be interesting. The rental arrives tommorrow but I'm sure I'll have to try offline for awhile first.

I am still having fun online but have not got a win yet. Came close... lost in last few seconds last night... I have to say I like the hammer guys but it seems like when I play on line I link up with HAMMER SPAMERS... people that are just useing them all the time and that is all they do. So I am now looking for a defence against that.
I seem to do better when I use 2 little fast guys with a balanced captain and a good defence in the back. Dry bones is usualy up for that spot...

R_man_5k said:
I am still having fun online but have not got a win yet. Came close... lost in last few seconds last night... I have to say I like the hammer guys but it seems like when I play on line I link up with HAMMER SPAMERS... people that are just useing them all the time and that is all they do. So I am now looking for a defence against that.
I seem to do better when I use 2 little fast guys with a balanced captain and a good defence in the back. Dry bones is usualy up for that spot...

Beat em down before the guy passes the ball to any of them. slide tackle them into the electric fence whenever you have the chance. when they use their deke just remember that they're the ones who need to knock you down to score an easy goal, so let them come to you. run until they get sick of spamming and hit them when they charge up.

I'm no expert on this game, and satisfied w/being average(maybe a little higher:ciappa:) but i think it should help.

I'm supposedly pretty good at this game with stats at 50 wins- 7 losses. if this helps i use luigi, hammer bro and kooper up front and dry bones at the back. idk
if u no this but if u pretend to shoot then quickly pass, the ball gets whiter faster. Also when u get the Super Luigi dont bother goin 4 the megastrke just go for goal after u make the ball white with luigi. also if u hav an item like a red shell try doin koopers mega strike and when som1 comes near use the shell as ur shooting.

Well the game arrived from Gamefly. It's fun but man do I suck. here is my code for strikers but I warn u I really don't know what I am doing on it yet. I did the tutorials but even that was hard. I need to play offline more I guess to get the controls down.

519798 148354

Playing offline is ALOT different than online players. I suggest you practice as much as you can online because the average player is like 100x smarter than the cpu.

Back