Help me! Im confused

Apple Guy

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2008
Oh well
Valentines day is coming up soon and my friend is telling me one of my friends fancies me
Even her friends saying it
But my friend isn't very reliable and he could have got her to say that this girl fancies me

If i ask her out she might laugh
But if i dont..

and on top of this I've got a chemistry test deciding whether i sit the final exam

warm up a little more to her... maybe some open-ended statements which will allow her to say what's on her mind...

take her out for Valentine's Day!!! but tell her it doesn't have to be called a Date..:yesnod:

EDIT: good, she's not online :)

Another Valentine's thread. I say.....*rubs magic 8 ball*

Do you like her?? That's the question.

ahahaha for innuendos.

You obviously like this girl, so go for it. I know you've heard it a million times, but what happens after she laughs at you? Everyone forgets within the week and you both go on living your lives?

gasp.

Find out her locker combo and fill her locker with burritos.

She'll know whats up.

NO she isnt an online person
Shes a real person!

and we dont go out any where really

Oh snap. You just got yourself in a whole mess of trouble by using the world 'real', man.

you should get face-to-face... body language will tell you allot more than her voice or allot more than MSN...

make an opportunity or excuse to grab a bite... don't be afraid to joke and say "it's not a date"

if she turns down a friendly meal then she may not be interested. :yesnod:

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh snap. You just got yourself in a whole mess of trouble by using the world 'real', man.

Now, now, Tyler, I'm sure your muscles are real too. ;)

Ill ask her tomorow when i see her
God its public suicide :D

Back