Help me! Im confused

make sure it's a sure it's an invite ftw... that is, it has to be as convenient as possible incase she's nervous. :yesnod:

edit:if she's nervous, she may turn you down even if she's interested.

idjut said:
warm up a little more to her... maybe some open-ended statements which will allow her to say what's on her mind...

take her out for Valentine's Day!!! but tell her it doesn't have to be called a Date..:yesnod:

EDIT: good, she's not online :)

What's that supposed to mean?

NO she isnt an online person
Shes a real person!

And yet you're ONLINE asking advice from ONLINE people... Bit hypocritical don't you think?

Last edited:
ahaha.

Brawny's about to go Jr. High School Girl on your ass.

Brawny said:

gradually increase conversations with her, good conversations that make her speak back... statements that interest her inviting her to lunch requires a response from her...

open-ended fashion like "it's not a date" may allow her to correct him and say "why not a date?"

good she's not an online relationship means that what i typed earlier will apply better....

hard to have luch with your online acquaintance, yes brawny? --nothing negative, did you take offense?

That wasn't the point.

She said 'good' because, due to his response, her previous suggestions still held relevance.

Brawny said:

And yet you're ONLINE asking advice from ONLINE people... Bit hypocritical don't you think?

I didnt mean it in a bad way
I meant it as
Well I dont know
Just being stupid i was as usual :|

hard to have luch with your online acquaintance, yes brawny? --nothing negative, did you take offense?
Not only did I take offense the first time, I also did at the word choice of "acquaintance".

Brawny's about to go Jr. High School Girl on your ass.

What's THAT supposed to mean? XD

Just being stupid i was as usual :|

AHA! GOT ANOTHER </Jr. High School Girl>

Well in most cases girls love confidence, don't be too cocky of course.
So go out of your way, and just ask her out, ask her to do something etc. Whatever your into, and if she says no I am sure there are plenty of other girls in your school Apple Guy.

Ahhhh, the fish in the sea theory! I hate it >_>

Also, I don't say it THAAT much...and it's "a lot", by the way.

Back