help me pick a new car

Jeeps are awesome, But Volkswagons are BEASTS. thats a tough decision. I have been in a Jeep Patriot and it was roomy but not sooo much space it has a nice ride and definately feels like it could take on a mountain with ease. Alot of power. And I love the toureag look but I think thats all its for. Jeep knows what theyre doing. its a true SUV.

rep if this helped you any! Goodluck !

if you're not towing anything, you're just cementing the stereotype that us americans are a bunch of power hungry retards who can't get off their high horse and realize they are killing the environment. lol

Get a minivan! It's not like you need it for the snow in Mississippi.....

i just went and searched up nissan xterra and to me it dosnt appeal

is their something wrong with me or is loose out of her mind

Brawny said:
if you're not towing anything, you're just cementing the stereotype that us americans are a bunch of power hungry retards who can't get off their high horse and realize they are killing the environment. lol

Get a minivan! It's not like you need it for the snow in Mississippi.....

lol... that's why i'm compromising :scared:

and no minivan for me.... i refuse. i might need an suv to drive through rows of cotton and to get my tractor unstuck from the mud, other redneck mississippi stereotype things, etc....

and we did get like a centimeter of snow last year, tyvm

haha, we got more than that 2 weeks ago.... lake effect weather FTW!

get a truck, where you gonna toss your empties in an suv? lol

good point. hmmm......

how about this?
359739254_c89794e2e4.jpg

seriously though, just buy a large car..... how old are you? still young enough to talk yourself into things you want but don't need, but old enough to be able to buy them. hahaha

Ugh do not get a jeep a black yukon all the way...

There are tons of reasons I will list a few...

Better driving and handling...
Much better sound...
Much cooler :p
Much nicer :D
So much room but isnt an SUV...
Good gas mileage the one my friend got had like 28 to the gallon...

There are so many more reasons...

Back