Help Me please -> Error code 51030!!!

Rens

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Dec 16, 2006
I'm trying to connect my wii to my wireless router but it don't work! :tard: Everytime I try I get the 51030 error. Can some1 PLEASE help me and give me a list of things I can do.

Thanx,

Rens

well, i had the same problem with my ds. this is how i solved it... go to manual setup on your wii, then get on you pc (hoping its windows). go to "start" than click on "run". type in *cmd* then type... ipconfig/all ...that is how you find you ip adress stuff like that so on. ok, and the way you see the ip address on your computer, need to be chaged on yur wii. the last number in the ip should be changed to whatever you like. if this is a wep key problem, the wep should be on the bottom of the router.

Or try google
had smilier probs

Mess around with ALL settings :p

My mate had that Error Code but he left it all connected up for a while and it worked it's self out

I think I just did EVERYTHING... I have connected 2 times with my neighbours router and Updated 2 times. But when I had connection and the update completed, the connection was lost again!

?

Rens said:
Now I got 52030!!! :wtf:
Here's what I got when I searched for that error code:
Try changing your channel on the router to 11 or 1. For Linksys WRT54G routers enter the ip address of the router (default is 192.168.1.1) enter password and user name (default is admin/admin) then click wireless tab, now select a different wireless channel from the drop down box. Fix is not guaranteed to work for all consoles.
Source

If you have more error codes, go here.

Hope that helped.:)

Help

Help Me i got ERROR CODE 51030 What is an IP How do you get one how do you know what yours is HEEEELLLLLPPPPP????????????????????????????:mad5:

Help? Anyone

SOMEONE PlZ=PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5:

holy_necroposting_batman.jpg

First off, did you try looking at the website above your 2 posts?

well, i had the same problem with my ds. this is how i solved it... go to manual setup on your wii, then get on you pc (hoping its windows). go to "start" than click on "run". type in *cmd* then type... ipconfig/all ...that is how you find you ip adress stuff like that so on. ok, and the way you see the ip address on your computer, need to be chaged on yur wii. the last number in the ip should be changed to whatever you like. if this is a wep key problem, the wep should be on the bottom of the router.
thank you CAKE, it worked!!:papermario:

Back