Help me please =]

Spily

Wii wanter
Dec 26, 2006
I've been seeing things where people say theyre consles dont come with wiimote and nunchuck do i have to buy the nunchuck and wiimote seperately? also it is suppose to come with wii sports and should cost 280 dollars canadian right?

The Nintendo Package:

1 Wii (And stand)
1 Wiimote
1 Nunchuck
1 Sensor Bar (And stand)
1 WiiSports Game

Spily said:
I've been seeing things where people say theyre consles dont come with wiimote and nunchuck do i have to buy the nunchuck and wiimote seperately? also it is suppose to come with wii sports and should cost 280 dollars canadian right?

Most people buy additional wiimotes and nunchucks above and beyone the one set included in the retail package. The Wii was meant for fun with friends after-all and one controller set wouldn't cut it for that.

You have to ask to get

One thing I must pass on. My wife has purchased 2 wii's while shopping just because she asked the sales person if they had one. We were at Toys r us and I never would have even bothered to ask but she did and they had one. $249, that is how it is supposed to be. Then just 2 days after christmas she was at target and asked if they had one for my sister's kids... low and behold she got another at the intended price. they tricle in but everone figures they don't have any in so don't assume anything... just ask. Good luck, the game is a gas!

carm down

it all depends on wich set you buy i got my with wii sports and a wiimote and a nunchuk all in box.

ps, i am dicleksik

Back