Help me please

Dutchllama

WiiChat Member
Jul 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
6415-1697-6156-1140
So i got a wii for graduation this year. Its really the best console i have ever owned. But i have a few questions.

1. If i play a game cube game with the wii, can i save stuff on the wii harddrive, or do i have to buy a game cube memory card

2. I have wireless internet, Yet i cant seem to connect. I have the pass right, and i have updated my wii just fine. But when i try to go to the user agreements, it always says it has a problem connecting? any help???

I would really like it if i could get some help on those subject. Thanks a ton.

i would suggest resting your modem try unpluging modem for a while stuff like that if that doesnt work try calling nintendo help line and yeah like he said a gamecube memery card

For the Wii connecting to the internet.

I have connected it wirelessly to my modem, and it has verified it by updating. When i click on the "Channel" icon in the wii menu, it asks me to read the user agreements, and offers to route me right to it. So i allow it to take me there. Then when i hit connect to see these agreements (assuming they are online) it will say failed to connect. I have checked the signal strength, and its one bar from compleatly full. It says my Wiiconnect24 is not enabled

Any more help?

Last edited:
then go into your settings and turn on wiiconnect 24 yourself you can do that you know and you can also go to the user agreement from the system menu aswel. im telling you dude reset your modem i had the problem b4 where my wii would say im connected but when i try to go online from it it says agree to user agreements then every time id do that its says i wasnt connected which was weird cuz it just said i was. this is what i did hope it helps. i changed the channel on my modem cuz other wifi users could interupt the connection. i unplugged my modem for a few min then let it reset itself then retried the user agreement if that didnt work i called nintendo rep they always help me do you need the number?

Yeah man, I tried resetting the modem, and still the same junk. Can you put up the number?

Every time i hit Wiiconnect24 it asks if i want to use the Channel and Shop browser, and asks me to look at the end user agreements. But when i try to connect to that, it doesnt do anything. Could a moderator help me out or something, or LLBChamp, if you know what to do in that case, please help

Last edited:
nintendo system and repair-- 1800-255-3700
nintendo wifi support--1800-895-1672

Back