Help Me!!!!! Please!!!!

wiimii123

is souped 'bout GH3
Aug 5, 2007
rhode island
im soo confused with the whole wii and being able to connect to the internet and what is an SD card and what does opera mean ( ive seen that word everywhere)

i know i just asked a lot but if anyone could help me that would be great

thanks

well to be able to connect on the internet u need a wireless router or a lan wire

opera is a type of internet maker such as explorer and firefox/mozilla

and u can use the sd card to save games you downloaded on the vc on or if u have music on the sd card and have excite truck, u can play your songs on that game

You would have to check the store for the cost. I suggest on going to www.ebgames.com and looking it up.

SD Card 1.0 GB: $29.99 Canadian

Well, Hit the Online section of the forums, there's a nice guide there. But let's have a checklist first, just so you don't make yourself look dumb.

1: Wii (Gotta have one, if you don't, go get one they're great!)
2: Wireless Access Point/Wireless Bridge/Wireless Router/Wireless Gateway/WPA-Certified Radius Server for wireless connectivity.
3: Internet connection.
4: Eletricity. I've honestly ran into this problem.

If you've got all of that, You're 90% done. Online section is the rest of your need, so click the Wii forums root, and head on down. If you're missing any of that, or don't know what any of that is....I referr you to Google to do a little research. Knowing just a little bit about networking is the best thing you could do for anything computer/console - wise.

Edit:// Opera doesn't make internet. They make a very terrible Internet Browser Alternative. Opera is unstable, ad-driven and very vulnerable to attack. US citizens would get better prices from NewEgg for SD or anything else, really. SD cards are Secure Digital. A type of Flash memory that was originally designed for cameras along with XD and Compact Flash. SD has a moderate transfer rate max of 9MB/s. Not as high as Memory Stick Pro Duo's 20MB/s.

Last edited:
SD CARDS COST LIKE 99 CENTS SO FREAKIN CHEAP DONT BUY NINTENDO BRAND!!!! buy a kingston sd card mine costed me 1$

And your kingston is rated at 2.1MB/s. Very slow. If you paid a dollar for SD, then you either got 256MB, or you bought it on the Internet's Black Market which is seriously hit or miss.

try compus.com tigerdirect.com newegg.com very cheap sd cards mine has 1 gig of memory and i have 5 of them ;)

thanks guys i might buy an SD card so if i get GH3 (hopefully i do, cant wait!!!!) i can save my info on there

thanks again!!!

Back