help me plz !!

badboy

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
5924-1148-7623-9519
Iam trying to add my cosin friend code i tried 3-6 times it tells me friend code invalid :mad5: so i get very maad!! :mad5: i checked his friend code 5 time and iam so sure its right and i gave him my code it gave him the same result
invalid friend code:mad5: so someone help me plz , so we tried to play series
togather every time i find a diffrent player:yikes: iam tired of trying so someone plz help

btw my wii and his is the same region

The only thing I can think of is that you are adding the wii's code instead of the MSC code??

Sorry but iam sure that I and him gave eachother the msc code not wii code :( plz someone help

btw my wii is modded :)

badboy said:
btw my wii is modded :)
DING DING DING we have a winner.....did u download the new update if so i believe you cant play online if u did.

-.- I have downloaded the last update and his is modded too

btw iam playing msc on a burned cd

anyways thanks for the help :)

It seems like everyone's Wii is modded around here... I don't know why but it makes me mad...

manufan15 said:
It seems like everyone's Wii is modded around here... I don't know why but it makes me mad...
agree

Perhaps your friend doesn't have wifi working, mine should come up as invalid too, because neither have I. But, more likely, because yours is modded.

It is because you downloaded the new update onto a modded Wii.
Your reward is that you won't be able to play with him. Coincidentally, when you modded your Wii you also modded it's implied warranty and the wiimote's into being invalid, so, you should enjoy that.

Modding is the best you can buy burned games for 15$ in my country
and it doesnt have negative effects:cool:

badboy said:
Modding is the best you can buy burned games for 15$ in my country
and it doesnt have negative effects:cool:

Modding sometimes screws your Wii over and doesn't allow you to play. The developers put a lot of time into making the game. Just pay the normal price.

Back