Help me with NHL 2K10 please

Penguinfan

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2010
Just got a used copy with no directions. My son is using the regular controler with the nunchuck and the Wii Motion add on piece.

Everything seems to work as far as I can tell except when doing the goalie supersave with a Mii in the skills competetion. He follows the instructions on the screen as far as how to make the saves, but when the pucks start coming the goalie won't move no matter what he does.

Is there something that needs done besides the on-screen instructions to get the goalie to move?

Thanks for any help you can be.

Just got a used copy with no directions. My son is using the regular controler with the nunchuck and the Wii Motion add on piece.

Everything seems to work as far as I can tell except when doing the goalie supersave with a Mii in the skills competetion. He follows the instructions on the screen as far as how to make the saves, but when the pucks start coming the goalie won't move no matter what he does.

Is there something that needs done besides the on-screen instructions to get the goalie to move?

Thanks for any help you can be.

Haven't tried that, but you can download the game manual from 2K's site at http://www.2ksports.com/downloads/new/all/49 Also, in the regular gameplay, you do have to press the '-' button to take control of the Goalie, so maybe that's it (?)

Last edited:
Back