Help Me With The Wii Plz!!!

thiskidiscool999

WiiChat Member
Apr 8, 2007
I am about to get a Wii tommorow because I feel in love with it over my cousins.:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: They were telling me about how it can be played online like Xbox and PS3,:crazy: but I wanted to know what kind of games are online? Next Questions. Do I need a memory card or does it have one? Next Question. What are some good shooter games for it? And last do i need anything else with it other than another controler and nunchuck? <- spelt that wrong ;)

Thanks alot,
Noobie
Ryan S.
:D

- No games online so far, Mario Strikers and Pokemon will be some of the firsts.
- The Wii has built in 512mb of memory, you might want more.
- Good FPS...I dunno, Metroid Prime 3 when it comes out.
- No, you don't need any other controllers, but if you wanna play all the VC games, you need a Classic Controller. A Gamecube controller will work with some of the VC games too.

lol.
first online hasnt come out yet.( the first online game to come out will be pokemon)
and the wii uses SD cards as memory so you can pick up ANY SD card and use that(but the wii has internal memory so u can have game saves and downloaded games on it too)
umm about shooter games.... that im not too sure on but i heard that red steel was supposed to be pretty good
things you might want to get....
controllers if u plan on playing with people
games of course
if u want to download games u can buy a wiipoints card at some stores
a memory card ( they arent too expensive you can get a one gig for less than 40 bucks)
and thats about it for starters...
hope i was some help

thiskidiscool999 said:
I wanted to know what kind of games are online?

No official games are out yet but Super MArio Striker, SSBB and Pokemon will all be online.

thiskidiscool999 said:
Do I need a memory card or does it have one?

The Wii has a built in harddrive but you will need a memory stick for GC games or if you have a bunch of Wii games stored (10+).

thiskidiscool999 said:
What are some good shooter games for it?

Red Steel has shooting and sword fighting. LOZ: TP has bow and arrow shooting.

thiskidiscool999 said:
do i need anything else with it other than another controler and nunchuck?

No, only if you want to play VC games which you need a GC controller or Classic Controller ($20).

ok thanks everyone... Anyone else have any good games they would prefere? Like the Godfather or something?

Super Paper Mario if you like the 2D Mario. I heard Godfather is great and Zelda is a must, right?

yea thats what my friend is telling me right now! I really want to get this Wii its a must have!

Well.. I think u would be MORE!! than happy with TP even if u kindah, Don't, Like, Those, kindah, Games, Kindah... What about medal of honor vanguard?
Looks great!

what is TP and I was hearing that VANGAURD was the best shooter yet!!! Idk I am goin to need to try some of these games out before I go out and buy them!:crazy:

Back