help me

2ballscrewball

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
When I play online I see characters do things I don't know how to do.

They guy with the hammer- I know how to throw the hammers at the goalie, but how do you make him slam his hammer to the ground when he dribbles?

using toad, how do you make him flip over guys?

when I charge a shot, but then shoot before the charge up maxes out, I usually get a power up (mushroom, pic of captain etc). Is there another way to get a power up?

play the tutorial mode, you'll learn everything. the hammer throw is his special move do it by holding b and not letting go. toad can jump by press the d-pad it's his o-move. you get power ups by charging shots or getting hit with slide tackles. seriously check the tutorial first, now how bout some reps, click that green mushroom!:smilewinkgrin:jk

Last edited:
dont ask for reps dude, not cool

and he was asking about hammer bros. deke as well, which is also any direction on the dpad

lol! you know i'm just messen around! seriously screwball if you need help just pm me, or someone better than me at this game.:lol:eek:h and by the way if you want to play anyone online, post your friend code in the mario strikers code section, hopefully the loose cannon can add you to the us roster(assuming ur from the us)

penguinphil said:
dont ask for reps dude, not cool

and he was asking about hammer bros. deke as well, which is also any direction on the dpad

I didnt know about the d pad deke move. I even won an online game and did not know about them.

the last 10 games I played, I got all of my goals off of the dpad deke moves

when I charge a shot, but then shoot before the charge up maxes out, I usually get a power up (mushroom, pic of captain etc). Is there another way to get a power up?

Wii-Fi said:
you get power ups by charging shots or getting hit with slide tackles.

you know ive seen ppl charging the ball before they pass i was wondering how to do that. like umm it just looks like they are hold ing the ball then it starts to charge you know anyone know the secret behind this lol?...

charge the ball with b then move the joystick in the direction that you want the ball to travel and press a. you should charge as soon as you have a chance but you can't move when or after you charge, you have to pass it or use an O-move(d-pad) but then you have to charge it again...or it won't be as effective.

Back