HELP - My Wii isnt giving off any sound or visual

xkiller16x

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
hey there people, merry christmas. right ive connected my wii up and theres no audio/visual. it isnt the wii because i looked at the user booklet and saw which corner the wii game thingy was in and i pointed the remote in that direction. and the remote went "BEEP" so what do i do, i really need some help.

please e-mail me back [email protected]

Make sure all connections are properly installed and plugged in. Some TV's have multiply AV channels that you can turn to try and find the right one if that's the problem.

hey

hey there well ive done all that, it was the first thing i checked for. theres sound coming from it a "beep" but no visuel what should i try next :(

hey

hey there well ive done all that, it was the first thing i checked for. theres sound coming from it a "beep" but no visuel what should i try next :(

learn to use your TV properly. Make sure you have it on the right input channel, if you even have it going into the inputs.

i have theres sounds comin over im wavin the remote around and its makin clickin noise and beepin noises like its doin somthin i aint that stupid

xkiller16x said:
i have theres sounds comin over im wavin the remote around and its makin clickin noise and beepin noises like its doin somthin i aint that stupid

After problem shooting with my Wii the only thing that I came up with is that you Video input cable is in the wrong slot. Check and see if all colors match. Slot and cable? If that doesnt work then I don't know what to tell ya.

ive done that, ive been up since 3 checking it over and over again:mad2:

yeh it takes me to the wii menu (i hope) i press some buttons it makes a beep sound showin me its doin somthin and then i hear a scrolling noise like im scorlin through somthin

Alright, if thats the case do you have another set of outputs on your TV. The TV I use has 2 sets of outputs. If so try the other set. If not, hook up a DVD player to your TV to see if the same problem occurs. If it does you'll probably need another TV to play your Wii on. If the DVD player works then its probably faulty Wii issue.

Hope this helps you.

im trying to play it through my video player and ive tried 3 tvs in my house :(

yeah, wtf like it aint workin through my video player and im goin crazy could it b the graphic chip inside the actualy. my bros a techy and he thinks its either the visuel lead or the graphic chip we're gettin sound... take it back???:mad2:

Back