Help my wii wont connect =(

wiiChris

WiiChat Member
May 23, 2007
my wii is connected to the net and all the updates have been done. but when i try and open up wiiconnect24 to agree to the wii terms and conditions it says unable to connect tot he internet :s
does anyone know how to fix this. every time it has said this i have gone and tested the connection and it connects successfully everytime.

the problem is you need an internet adaptor to use it also i dont think the wii even supports online play sooo theres no use in even trying :aureola: :yesnod: :crazy: :mad5: :mad5:

i still want to connect it to the net for other things tho.
i get error code 51330
this sucks

if you buy something from my comic book store i will help you out!!1 :aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: also the wii goes online

bigcomicbookfan said:
if you buy something from my comic book store i will help you out!!1 :aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: also the wii goes online

Spammer, piss off. your helping no-one here.

lee.jarratt said:
Spammer, piss off. your helping no-one here.
no one asked you

wow you really have nothing better to do do you?

allyou do is follow every post i make and respond

you young kids need a job.

i bet you have like 2 comic books in bad condition :aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy:

bigcomicbookfan said:
no one asked you

i bet you have like 2 comic books in bad condition :aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :crazy:

I dont feel sorry for you, i pity you.
your a 23 year old fat man who sits next to his computer all day eating pizza, am i correct?
And i told you in another thread what job i have. I will not respond back to any of your posts so dont waste any more time arguing.
Thankyou,
lee

bigcomicbookfan said:
no one asked you

HA need a job. You work in a god dame frikin comic store that aint a job. Hell being a caretaker is better then that (literlly)

ill bet when me and Lee are older ill (hopefully be a nuero surgeon) and lee would probably be whatever he wants to be.

so before you say get a job think about it DO YOU HAVE A REAL JOB

im not actually interested in comic books. i just wanna get my wii online!!!

when i 1st finished my wii updates i accepted the user agreement. after dissconnecting from the network tho it is now asking me to accept the user agreement page again but it wont connect up.
error codes 51330-51332 all pop up and all that nintendo says is something is wrong with ur network!! aaaargh frustrating.

Back