help....need to unload VC ecco

dirtdevil[FTv6]

fullthrottlev6 wii
Feb 5, 2007
odessa texas
I used 800 points on ecco the dolphin. Piece of shyt game doesnt want to work. All I hear is the background and get a blank screen. I also downloaded mario cart and that works fine. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?? How can I unload it and reload it to see if that works..:confused:

Just call Nintendo man, and tell them whats up. Most likely there is nothing they could do but doesnt hurt to try :)

dirtdevil[FTv6] said:
How can I unload it and reload it to see if that works..:confused:

go back to the shop channel click Virtual Console. then in the bottom right you should see my downloads. click on the game and instead of seeing download 800 points, you'll see redownload. it does this for free, so don't worry. i had to do this a couple of times with OoT because my system kept crashing. if that doesn't work, then call nintendo.

are you using component cables to your tv? if so, switch back to original composite ones. might help............. there is a compatability issue with some VC games and the cables. MK64, newer game, no problems reported. Ecco, older game, may not be compatable...........

captainff said:
are you using component cables to your tv? if so, switch back to original composite ones. might help............. there is a compatability issue with some VC games and the cables. MK64, newer game, no problems reported. Ecco, older game, may not be compatable...........

yup I have componet cables but ill see if that helps. Thanks

Back