Help Needed !!!

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
Im makin a commerical about the Nintendo Wii for a school project, I need 5 things to have in the commerical, it will be about 1:30 min so I was thinkin
Mii Channel
CMO
Wii Shop
Wii Sports
and ???

Help Needed BAD

thanks for support, you will be appericated:wink:

For the last thing you could either put in its use of the controller or the classic vc (Virtual console) system it has

Start off with the wii logo in big letters with some music then a slide show of certain games and people playing it ( wii sports your best bet)
Then detail the wii sports
thats enough to start off :D

or you can talk about all the cool things it has. Like the controls the zapper thing and the online things.

X@vier said:
what about the motion-sensing technology in the wii? it is the main reason the wii is so popular.

I agree with that.

You should also mention the most popular games such as SMG, MP3, MOHH2 (it's 32 multiplayer online), SSBB, Wii Fit, and Zelda Twilight Princess.

The VCs are a good one to add and also the photo channel because of all the editing you could do with the photos. Also the backward compatibility for the GC games. You could even add the internet channel and show how easy it is to use and plus the USB keyboard support.

Im not sure you should stray off into the photo channel
thats getting a bit away from gaming and such though it is a nice touch :D

Maybe include another game that uses the controls well?
Metroid Prime 3 is a good example. Also the photo channel isn't a bad idea either, because you can show off its extras and that one is one of the better extras on the Wii.

It depends what you're looking for.

At first glance, you don't have a big-deal game up there, so I'd go with Mario Galaxy. Its incredibly popular, but still maintains the casual and wide audience approach you're looking for?

Btw, what is CMO?

LevesqueIsKing said:
It depends what you're looking for.

At first glance, you don't have a big-deal game up there, so I'd go with Mario Galaxy. Its incredibly popular, but still maintains the casual and wide audience approach you're looking for?

Btw, what is CMO?
Chek me out

Back