HELP - New Wii makes rattling noise when loading a disc..Is this normal?

2DBOY

WiiChat Member
Mar 14, 2011
Hey,

I just got a brand new Wii and I bought Call of Duty:Black Ops. When its loading or while im playing it, it makes a 'rattling' noise. Is this normal or should I be worried? It also does this for a few secs when its loading a world from New Super Mario Bros.

Here is a link to the youtube video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIl_SBrPvGs

Thanks for anyones help!

Cod: black ops is a well known to kill lasers. call nintendo 1-800-255-3700 tell them you own black ops and you're having trouble and they will cut their own fingers off to fix your wii for free. good luck with that :)

Like skid said its black ops that must of messed up the wii BUT let me tell you this
Nintendo is no longer fixing wii's over black ops breaking them for free.

Also before you jump to the conclusion it was black ops
where did you buy the wii? and was it sealed like NOT open what so over?

^i did not know that but it's clear in that case that's still under warranty.

yes warranty will still cover it but since black ops has been breaking down wii's nintendo is now demanding that
Treyarc/Activision compensate on all the money nintendo had to dish out for fixing wii''s for free

thats also the reason why DLC was put to a hault for wii black ops

I bought it brand new from amazon. I bought black ops on the same day I received it. Its been making that noise since I first put the disc in. I havent even played it that much. It doesnt do it when im playing another game until its loading a world or something such as New Super Mario Bros. When its loading a world-it makes that noise. I also havent had any errors or anything.

So, just to be clear. This is not a normal noise the Wii should be making?

ok well if your wii hasn't given you any errors like "disk read error please eject game" etc by playing black ops then you are fine

its not the machine thats broken thats just black ops streaming the data from the disk and the wii working hard to play black ops over all

remember that black ops pushes the wii to its limits here.

ok well if your wii hasn't given you any errors like "disk read error please eject game" etc by playing black ops then you are fine

its not the machine thats broken thats just black ops streaming the data from the disk and the wii working hard to play black ops over all

remember that black ops pushes the wii to its limits here.
i agree with hybrid. dont worry man im sure your wii will be just fine

Back