HELP on call of duty 3

nintendo person12

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
i need help on call of duty3 where you have to push your controllers up and down to take down a guy...well whenever that happens i push the controllers up and down but i always die./...

is there a tenquie or something to do the up and down thing?

Hold them like you do in boxing, except hold them on their sides, with the wii remote tip facing the nunchuk, and the nunchuk tip facing the Wii remote, and the side with the buttons facing you. Then, alternating, push them toward the person on the screen.

Rep if helped.

I've never managed figuring out whether I should push slowly or just like a maniac; not sure which has most effect. I've died a lot on those places, they suck. Somehow, I did manage to get through. Other than that, hold your hands just like the image shows, which is what a30993 said in words.

Also, don't forget to hit him when the motion image changes, otherwise you're up for another round.

i no to hold on the sides and pump your hands back and forth yet it doesnt do anything and i died like 30 times

Pump your hands alternatingly, like first push your right, bring it back, push your left, bring it back. Except all really fast. :)

Back