Help On Ebay.

WuZeMu

I HAVE A WII!
Dec 17, 2006
Southampton
Oh my,
i've put up my psp on ebay and lisa_lonely said she would buy it from me for £450 which is ALOT. problem is she wants it shipped to nigeria and wants me to pay with paypal and not ebay's system. she said this:

Dear seller,
Hi i am lisa a nurse base in united kingdom i have intrest on this item for my grand son who his in nigeria for a voluntary program from the church(unity christian assembly)west africa but unfurtunately his birthday fall to the period he will be in nigeria.and i will like to offer him a gift,what is the present condition for this item i still hope it still in is excellent condition,i will offer you(450 GBP) for the item and shipping cost to nigeria via USPS GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL OF 3-5 days delivery,and i will like u to end the auction on ebay .i prefer using moneygram or paypal for the payment..get back to me with the ur name and address if you prefer moneygram but if it paypal just send me your paypal ID and your name. i will be waiting for your quick response.
thanks
lisa........

can anyone help me make up my mind?

If she bids through ebay, then do it. You will be protected through them and then if she doesn't pay- you can second chance offer it to the next person.

But don't sell it outside of ebay...

How come there are so many scams out of Africa?!

Back