Help on Protecting Wagon..

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Yo I lock on with the gale boomerang every single time on the bird, but it still sh**s a bomb this is rlly pissing me off ive tried this like 30 times, n the arrows keep missing it

r u not a very good gamer? im not trying to insult or anything.. I didnt have any trouble on that mission, infact I thought it was way to easy

i dont think the boomerang kills the birds, just stuns it. to get the arrows to hit just get closer to it.

Alright, and no im not a very good gamer, this is actually my first ever Zelda game

I can relat e a bit. This is my 2nd zelda game and my other 1 is Link to the past. Lock onto the bird and fire the arrow. I had trouble with this again 'cos i thort the ogres were doing something :(.

NintendoGamer said:
Alright, and no im not a very good gamer, this is actually my first ever Zelda game

In order to get to the next town you have to shoot the bird with your arrow when he pulls ahead of you and the carrige. If you miss him, he'll drop a bomb and you'll have to circle back around until you kill him.

Wagon mission facts

Actually the wagon mission is easy as was pre said but ingnore the birds and just forcus on the wagon. use Z to lock on and and use the wind bomerrang to put the fire out also you can lock on the 5 target at a time so lock on to the wagon 5 time and press b to put all the fire out completely, also make sure use use the nuchuk to blade spin all enemies which kills them so you dont waste time stunning them and waiting for them to attack you again.

i know it already has been answered but the anwsers was not worthy of the wii. sorry no insults meant

JediMasterWii said:
Actually the wagon mission is easy as was pre said but ingnore the birds and just forcus on the wagon. use Z to lock on and and use the wind bomerrang to put the fire out also you can lock on the 5 target at a time so lock on to the wagon 5 time and press b to put all the fire out completely, also make sure use use the nuchuk to blade spin all enemies which kills them so you dont waste time stunning them and waiting for them to attack you again.

i know it already has been answered but the anwsers was not worthy of the wii. sorry no insults meant
No, you HAVE to kill the bird with an arrow to continue, ignoring the bird causes you to run in an infinite loop around the map. I know, because I spent 15 minutes here.

Kill the bird with an arrow instead of the boomerang.

aslong as the wagon doesnt get diverted by the bomb that the bird drops, it doesnt matter what you do, kill it, or steal its bomb.

I used the boomerang on the bird with z-target. All you have to do is stop the bird from dropping the bomb, target the bird and use the boomerang just before he drops it then draw your sword to finish off the rest of the enemies on the warthogs.

while riding, put the heavy boots on and push left, right, right, left, left, 1, 2 on the wiimote and then Midna will appear and destroy the birds, thus saving the wagon

@NintendoGamer
I know what you mean. This bit really p*ssed me off too. I almost kicked my Wii out of the frigging window in a big sulk.

The way I eventually did it was to shoot the bird dropping the bomb with the arrow (a nightmare cos you cannot Z-target arrows). Eventually the Wagon carried on to the next bit.

At the same time, you also have to keep the tw@ts on "horse"back at bay.

After I managed to complete this bit, my missus told me she just used the boomerang to stun the bird before it drops the bomb (easy, cos you can z-target with the boomerang). Piece of cake she said.

Wagon Protection

Yeah i konw what you mean but if you slock on to anythig once such as birds or bombs they come right to you then all you do is blade spin to kill and thing in your circle birds or otherwise. how far is every one?. i just collected all the shadow pieces and meet the evil one for the firdt one now i have to get mida to the castle to meet the princess. what a game. best one i every played for detail and puzzles.

is this a cheat ? while riding, put the heavy boots on and push left, right, right, left, left, 1, 2 on the wiimote and then Midna will appear and destroy the birds, thus saving the wagon. no point cheating unless your really stuck and i mean really stuck. the type of stuck you spend 6 days trying to figure out and all your friends and family cant help.

Back