help persuade

wii7036

wiisupernerd
Sep 12, 2007
Hillsborough
Wii Online Code
1147-8411-9710-7036
hey, i need help persuading my freind. he says he does not like the wii. he has only played a demo of zelda, though. what can i do to make him like it? should i let him borrow mine [like that will happen] also, when i turrn on my wiimote, the 'finger' is upsidedown. is this normal? thanks, wii7036

Different people have different opinions of games. So if your friend doesn't like the console that's his opinion. However if you want to try to persuade him just have him play one of the following games; Mario Party 8, Wario Ware Smooth Moves, Wii Sports. Hopefully after playing one of those games he'll change his opinion.

syntax is right
wario ware smooth moves and wii sports is what made me buy a wii
he might also like metrioid
some ppl just dont like nintendo games though. they go more for ps3 and 360 kind of games. so maybe thats what your buddy is suffering from
dislikeofnintendo syndrome
anyways try turning the wii on with the remote upsidedown :] lol jk but worth a shot

Keep in mind that some people just don't like the Wii, just like some people don't like anything but the Wii since it's the only "innovative" one.

As far as your Wiimote problem, I don't know how that happened, but I'm sure doing a complete resync. Take off the battery cover and flip the cover next to the CD slot on the Wii, then, press sync on the Wii and immediately after press the sync button on the Controller. This should work. Last resort, take the batteries out and put them back in.

playing

Just out playing the Wii can help persuade any one...throw a Wii party,get all your friends & get 4 Wmotes& 4 NK's play Wii Sports, Wii play, Super Monkey ball, Warioware SM, MaroiParty 8...you get the picture...the more people, & the more excitement & enjoyment of watching others play is Just PURE FUN...
The more likley every one who plays...will say "I need to get me one of theses" - this actuly happend to 4 of my friends...& 4 of my family members (Older siblings in thier 40's)...I guess the more peopole that see You enjoy playing, the more they will want to enjoy playing thier own...

I was at Target when the had some in stock (10 Wiis)...(I dont work for Nintendo or Taget) & just by Talking it up, because I enjoy my wii...within 15 mins all 10 were sold from Taget...The Store employee ask if I was A Nintendo Rep... I said Nope...he didnt want to belleive me...I told him The Wii can sell it self, Just let people Play it & soon they will want one...

"Playing is Beliveing"

Game on

Well I think what he needs is to let him play a good Wii game.
Zelda for longer periods of time would be good, or Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition.
Also Metroid Prime 3 is great as well, and we are getting Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl as well. All good games for one to play.

Let him know what the Wii has to offer.
Wii-Fi.
Some cool channels, let him know whats in the box if he is to get one.

But like others have said, you can't force something on someone.
Rather gently guide him in, maybe he will enjoy it.

he has played a wii other than the demo. he said he does not like the controles. he also wants 'better' war games[ww2]. he does like nintendo, but the wii is the only thing he does not like. he keeps making excuses, so i think he is one of those people that want to be 'diffrent'.

wii7036 said:
he has played a wii other than the demo. he said he does not like the controles. he also wants 'better' war games[ww2]. he does like nintendo, but the wii is the only thing he does not like. he keeps making excuses, so i think he is one of those people that want to be 'diffrent'.

Well if he wants better WW2 games, then he will like Medal Of Honor 2.
32 player online or something.
Should be good.

tell your friend to get drunk and play another console

then tell your friend to pick up a WiiMote and pop in WiiSports and see which one is more fun

lol thats how i first truly fell in love with the Wii (i love alcoholic gamefreak friends)

Back