help please

Billii said:
stop Posting Replys He Asks To Many Things!!

Who the hell cares! So what if he asks a million things. God gave us the right to make up our own minds, we can choose weather or not we wish to bother ourselves with a reply. What, does he owe you twenty bucks or something? Whats your deal?

kitkat, you have no ****ing say to tell somebody whats their deal

your a ****ing asshole, GET OVER IT.

first, collect all the insects. then go try to face the goron, you will lose. go back to kokiriko and renando will tell you to go to see the mayor of ordon village. start walking, your horse will come, you get on it. just follow the directions while your on the horse, and it will stop sometime. then ride it to ordon village, talk to the mayor. fight him in a sumo match, he will explain how to. once you beat him, you get the iron boots. ride your horse back to kokiriko and go back to that one goron. put on the iron boots THEN try it, it should work this time. if you need any more help, pm me.

asw32 said:

first, collect all the insects. then go try to face the goron, you will lose. go back to kokiriko and renando will tell you to go to see the mayor of ordon village. start walking, your horse will come, you get on it. just follow the directions while your on the horse, and it will stop sometime. then ride it to ordon village, talk to the mayor. fight him in a sumo match, he will explain how to. once you beat him, you get the iron boots. ride your horse back to kokiriko and go back to that one goron. put on the iron boots THEN try it, it should work this time. if you need any more help, pm me.

Wait what???? I'm defending the poor guy who is asking a simple question. I am telling off the guy that is putting him down and I'M the asshole??? How does that work? I didn't "tell" him what his deal is...I asked him what it is. He goes around to all the posts that this poor kid is posting and says in ridiclous sized letters for other people to stop talking to him and telling him he's cheating. I'm trying to make that guy leave the other guy alone...how does that make ME the ass hole? Please explain.

Last edited:
asw32 said:

WTF!?

She Was Answering A Question!

If You Can't Respect Members... Then Get Off The Forum!

GAWD! I'm getting Sick And Tired Of Members Flaming!

I Say Again... She Was Answering A Question...

In Other Words... Shut Up.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
WTF!?

She Was Answering A Question!

If You Can't Respect Members... Then Get Off The Forum!

GAWD! I'm getting Sick And Tired Of Members Flaming!

I Say Again... She Was Answering A Question...

In Other Words... Shut Up.

Thanks MM :) I know you got my back hommie lol

asw32 said:

yeah, she is right, she is answearing a question and you should appreciate that... by the way, what's that thing of "kokoriko"? isn't something like kakariko? whatever, you forgot something... you do get the iron boots, but you have to open the treasure chest at the mayor's house, don't forget that

Back