Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. Wiichat forbids begging for anything, whether it be reputation(back in the day), or some type of valuables, wii points included. From what I know, exchange of actual goods via wiichat is also forbidden, although I'm not too sure on this matter.

if you can't afford, you don't get it. people can't (& won't) just give you points b/c you want them.
go do odd jobs for your neighbors if you want it that badly.

He's right. He's not begging for anything, just asking about cheap wii games.

Okami is about $22 and it's good. It's got that sumi-e kind of art style and the battling system is pretty easy to pick up. If anything, I say stock up on GC games until you can afford some wii games like I am.

Hm.. AmuletClov, I assume you havn't seen this thread yesterday, but daville425 was asking for Wii Points, saying he couldn't "afford" them at the time. Otherwise me and the other members wouldn't give such responses. All he did was edit both his posts, lol.

Even if daville is going to cover up his begging, I would of suggested the stickied thread for what game to buy before, if cheap games were the thread's original purpose. Anyways.. Here's the thread you should be using to ask about/for games to buy/rent.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/41100-official-game-should-i-buy-rent.html

lmao im sorry but i saw this and just started crackking up lol
hahahah who honestly goes on a wii forum to beg for wii points.
nice try though bub:D

Hm.. AmuletClov, I assume you havn't seen this thread yesterday, but daville425 was asking for Wii Points, saying he couldn't "afford" them at the time. Otherwise me and the other members wouldn't give such responses. All he did was edit both his posts, lol.

Even if daville is going to cover up his begging, I would of suggested the stickied thread for what game to buy before, if cheap games were the thread's original purpose. Anyways.. Here's the thread you should be using to ask about/for games to buy/rent.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/41100-official-game-should-i-buy-rent.html

my bro saw i was logged on and he wanted points because i wouldn't buy him any

..You just double posted, and you didn't say "your bro" did it before, "my bro/sis did it" is such a common off-the-top-of-your-head kind of excuse.. Kid, you begged for Wii points, we saw it with our own eyes before you editted it, just stopped embarassing yourself, it's not like we're going to ban you or something.

..You just double posted, and you didn't say "your bro" did it before, "my bro/sis did it" is such a common off-the-top-of-your-head kind of excuse.. Kid, you begged for Wii points, we saw it with our own eyes before you editted it, just stopped embarassing yourself, it's not like we're going to ban you or something.

when was this?

Well he might have been begging then, but now i dont see him begging, so give him [or her] a break. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back