help plz.......

myg0t owned

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2006
u know when ur supposed to stand on the bridge and iit the poles with the boomerabg to open gate to get big key.......it didnt work and i accidently broke the bridge..plz help!
:mad:

Go back to where you first entered the room. You should be able to climb across ivy on the left side to get to that same platform with the pillars.

myg0t owned said:
u know when ur supposed to stand on the bridge and iit the poles with the boomerabg to open gate to get big key.......it didnt work and i accidently broke the bridge..plz help!
:mad:

do you mean at the forest temple

Yeah, to get the boss key, you have to hit the wind targets. I hit the 4 in each corner of the platform, but nothing happened. I'm thinking there's a 5th target...

Take note of the four windmills here sitting on top of the pillars, but
especially take note of the backwards Z engraved on the ground between them. You
must Z-Lock on all four of them at the same time and in the order of the
backwards Z, starting with the pillar farther from the gate (just in case you do
not know what I am talking about, press Z-Target when you can on the first
windmill, then press Z-Target on the next windmill; yes, you can do that). [gate]
3----4
.\
...\
.....\
1----2
hit them in number order

Last edited:
Yeah, I know you can make up to 5 targets with the G-boomerang, but I've done that with the 4 PILLARS, but nothing happened. Since there can be up to 5 targets, I'm thinking Arbies. No, not really, I'm thinking there must be a fifth target.

tomqman said:
Take note of the four windmills here sitting on top of the pillars, but
especially take note of the backwards Z engraved on the ground between them. You
must Z-Lock on all four of them at the same time and in the order of the
backwards Z, starting with the pillar farther from the gate (just in case you do
not know what I am talking about, press Z-Target when you can on the first
windmill, then press Z-Target on the next windmill; yes, you can do that). [gate]
3----4
.\
...\
.....\
1----2
hit them in number order

yeah what they said

Nintendocam said:
Yeah, I know you can make up to 5 targets with the G-boomerang, but I've done that with the 4 PILLARS, but nothing happened. Since there can be up to 5 targets, I'm thinking Arbies. No, not really, I'm thinking there must be a fifth target.
its only 4 targets

Back