Help Save! Conker's other Bad fur day!

Pit-Alex

Pitkidrock
Jan 26, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well you might have or not have already known that Conker's Other Bad Fur Day was on its works. This was going to be the "OFFICIAL" sequal to the N64 game (not like the new X-Box version). But then all the sudden Microsoft stoped supporting the game and cancled it. =[
But we can still help this game by signing on to this patition

New games story!
http://www.petitiononline.com/78952632/petition.html
Help out!
http://www.petitiononline.com/78952632/petition-sign.html?

Lets Help that Funny Squirl for all the laughter hes brought 2 us
art-conker-i-want-you.jpg

Last edited:
Signed, I'd love to see a sequel.

Never got to play the whole N64 one seeing as I didn't have an N64. But what I did play I thought was hilarious.

*facepalm*

I'll sign but it won't help. This won't work.

i kno but maybe just maybe Microsoft can change their mind

Hopefully it gets to 1000 signatures

i kno but maybe just maybe Microsoft can change their mind

Hopefully it gets to 1000 signatures
Have you ever heard of EarthBo... nevermind. It's just, not worth it.

ITT people that dont know about Rares ownership

I'm not a Rareware buff. I just had a brief, but fun encounter with Conker's bad fur day and would lie to see more. Nobody as of yet has provided a good explanation of this sequel business!!

ok here is the story Monsteroids

Chris seavor explains the plot. “We actually started on a direct sequel which was going to be called ‘Conker’s Other Bad Day‘which dealt with Conker’s somewhat unsuccessful tenure as King. He spends all the treasury money on beer, parties and hookers. Thrown into prison, Conker is faced with the prospect of execution and the game starts with his escape, ball and chain attached, from the Castles highest tower.

That would’ve been awesome if you ask me… But however I was shocked when I read this of what Chris Seavor had to say. “If Microsoft asked for another Conker I’d be more than happy to oblige, all things considered. Wait what?! That is just awful… Microsoft you made a REALLY big mistake here. Chris Seavor wanted to make a sequel to bad fur day and fans would want to play it. You got to need to remove that stick up your butt and give Chris Seavor the chance to make the sequel to conker’s bad fur day… So let’s prove to Microsoft that we want a sequel to Conker’s bad fur day. If any video game deserved a sequel…it would be this one.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

the link is in the begining of the thread

Get a 360

It has more chance of being on there

Your lucky I made this petition. Besides its great that someone is showing some support to Other Bad Fur Day.

Your lucky I made this petition. Besides its great that someone is showing some support to Other Bad Fur Day.
How's that lucky? The petition is meaningless we all know that. I doubt Rare is going to give two shits about this. Same goes for Microsoft.

Back