Help! Toshiba, Mac or Dell For laptop!?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Getting a new laptop need to know which laptop i should get mac dell or toshiba. Im not looking for anything specificly accept how fast it is so overall which kind of laptop do you think i shuold get post here asap!

Dells are crap. I know from personal experience and others stories. Sure they may be cheap, but they break very easily. Picking up a dell laptop you can just tell the construction is shotty. The cases are generally made of cheap plastic and don't seem like they would withstand any kind of beating.

As far as Mac vs Toshiba.

If you want Mac get the Mac. If you want Windows then get the Toshiba.

HP is also a good choice if you're looking for a Windows based system.

Toshiba laptops are also great as well. Some of them are expensive, but they do exactly what is needed for that price.

It's not about prices here I got enough for any laptop just need a good one:p!

So far i'm either getting a mac or toshiba according to people dell is cheap and bad. So which one mac or toshiba? no bad comments about toshiba though many people or saying mac...why? or should i get toshiba?

Get a mac! Mac just cause it works, and windows doesn't. And on a mac, everything looks cool, and is easy to use. Windows is good for pie charts though (you'll know if you've seen the adverts). Graphics work, video editing, and all cool stuff is much easier and better on a mac. They do a much nicer job. And you'll be able to go to any website, without worrying about viruses, and open any attachment, and download anything. macs are the future. Windows is trying to be.

JT. said:
Get a mac! Mac just cause it works, and windows doesn't. And on a mac, everything looks cool, and is easy to use. Windows is good for pie charts though (you'll know if you've seen the adverts). Graphics work, video editing, and all cool stuff is much easier and better on a mac. They do a much nicer job. And you'll be able to go to any website, without worrying about viruses, and open any attachment, and download anything. macs are the future. Windows is trying to be.
"windows" as in toshiba?
though like whats the advantage lol all your saying is mac good but y better than tooshiba??

Well, just because toshiba runs windows, not mac. And windows is a load of rubbish.

Back