Help, what do I need?!

Emsy

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hi,

I'm buying my brother a Wii console for Christmas & have pre ordered the bundle from Woolworths.

I'm a complete novice at this & generally would have just given him the money to get it himself but I really want to surprise him this year. I know nothing about consoles & need a bit of advice!

I know in the bundle you get the wireless controller, to play multi player should I buy another one of these or a different type, there seems to be 3 types (I'm confused!).
I've ordered him the Zelda game & Happy Feet, I don't know if that determines what type of controller he'll need?!:tard:

Also, he'll be hooking the Wii up to a HD ready plasma TV, any idea if I need to buy a particular connection kit?

I hope you can help-I'd love him to think I'd managed to get everything he'll need all by myself!

Thanks everyone.
:hand:

Wow, your a great brother, ok so here we go on this:
If u want Multiplayer you should buy A Wii Remote and a Nunchuk
For That tv has he played video games on it before?
Both of those game work with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk (both in box but again want multiplayer u get one of each more)
Thats about it i guess just answer that one question for me

Heres pics for the remotes

The first is the wii remote u need and the second the thing with the control stick is also what u need so buy the 2 controllers

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 169
  • nunchuk.jpg
    nunchuk.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 127
Thanks so much for that. I bought him an xbox 360 last year & he plays that on this TV, no problems as far as I know.
I'm printing off those pics so I know what I'm looking for-thanks again.

Not A Problem but if i might say ur a pretty freaking awesome brother my sister goes to the dollar store lol shes 19

Ha, I'm actually his sister (lol!) He's a good brother-he looks after me all year so he's worth it. I might let him read these threads once he's got his Wii-he thinks I'm a rubbish sister! Ha.

Thanks again.

Not a prob sorry bout that i mustve thought u were his brother because thinking of your brother but sorry your a cool sister then lol
And yeah tell him to come on this forum for news on the wii, it willl really help him if he has a problem or anything with a game or something

Back