Help!! Where Are The Wiis!!?

maester

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
Hi, this is my first Post so, hello everyone... Well down to the point.

I am looking for a Wii since a long time. And I cant find it, if someone of you guys and girls know some information , please let mi see it. I live near San Diego, so a place near of there will be perfect. I've read that a dude knows that tomorrow Sunday 17th will be on stock again. But I dont know where or at what time.

Again, please if someone knows, let me see it.

Thanks.
;)

Hi, you just have to be patient ring stores around your area and if they say they have or are going to have some in stock i recommend waiting outside the shop 3-4hours before they open.

Thanks dude for the advice.:smilewinkgrin: But some stores almost get a big laugh of me when I say that if they know when the Wii gets on stock. "Cough" Eb games" "Cough" "cough"

It's probably just because they found your poor grammar funny.

I'm just assuming you talk like this in real life as well, though.

Yeah.. to many books are makin me crazy:crazy: :lol:

If a mod could plz close this thread down and redirect our friend here to the thread made for this "Wii in Distress" stuff, much appreciated ;)...(just so you know Maestro, there's already a thread for this, post there.)

But, to answer your question, you just have to ask around, get all the info you can get, then whatever store looks the best camp out there. That's all the advice I got. :lol:

Here's the link. http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/5513-still-search-wii-56.html

Well, thanks for the help, I took the advaice of bigjrus. I went to the target and they told me they only had 12 and if I wanted one, I have to camp outside until the mourning... So I did it... and now I´m playing Zelda... so,

Thanks everyone.

Back