HELP! Wii will not read new Band Hero disc..

fishcall

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2009
When I put in the brand new Band Hero disc nothing happens. I hear the little tone, a few clicks, the fan comes on, and the disc spin but nothing shows up. Every other disc will work (one I have to try try several times before it works). This would have to happen on Christmas morning with 8 yr old daughter waiting to play. I blew in the machine and tried inserting the disc several times to no avail. When I insert a blank dvd, the machine has the disc error screen so I am guessing the console reads something on the disc. I then went and got her cousin's console, brought it home, hooked it up to our wires, and the Band Hero worked fine. We played for a while but had to give the console back. We still can not get it to work on our console eventhough all the other 10 games we have work fine. Anybody had this problem? Or have any suggestions?

u might just want to return the disc and get a new one.. sounds weird... but hey u trying to exchange unique owner id so u can download extra songs and i can too... its on the back of the instruction booklet..?

Back