HELP wiimote not connecting

troutt72x

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
ok so heres story i got usb nintendo thingy did all that and when i was downloading with news channel my controller activity went off then i kept pushing a and it would connect so i restarded system and still didnt work i even tryed synching over and over again plz help

Unplug and Replug
Change the Batteries
Keep hold of the Sinc button in the SD Pannel for 15 seconds and it will unsinc the remotes [Hold for some time just to make sure]
And re-Sinc [SD Card button and Wiimote button]
If that doesn't work consult the Manual and if that doesn't work contact nintendo :thumbsup:

Did you reconnect it? as in turn off system then unplug it. leave the Wii off the power for about 15 min. Then connect and turn on with the WiiMote. If it does not turn on with the remote, then it has to be your batteries. I dont see anything else that could be it other than a bad wiimote.

Oh and just in case, make your sensor bar is fully plugged in.

do as they say and it should work, did for me i thought my remote was broekn and got a new one. But turned out it was borken and i just got a second one for no reason. :)

works now!!

I LOVE THE INTERNET CHANNEL WATCHING NARUTO SUBS FROM YOUTUBE ON MY TV EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT

Back