help with breath of fire 2!

Jafoob

Metroid & sonic freak
Oct 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
8908-9241-0831-2149
this is sad, cause i haven't done like ANYTHING in the game yet...
i have to find some old lady's kitten, or pet of some sort...
she said it went south, so i exited the village, and i headed south. I leveled up to lv 4 on the way, and found a mountain cave.
theres a butt load of higher level monsters... and to the east lies even stronger monsters.

is the pet in the cave?

i know that i need to level up, but i just want to know where the pet is so i can continue this awesome game.

You have to go through the cave, beat the boss, and come out on the other side of the mountain. The woman's pig is in a house just south west of there.

:crazy: ugh, 1st boss already?
man, tough game.
I'll be battling evil slime thingys all night long.

Go to Gamefaqs. Make sure you get the Cook for your village! He's the guy who has the regular houses (Not tree, nor Arabian). The Cook can make you stat food, 3 ShivIce can produce 1 power food. You can max out your stats in the middle of the game, the result is a much easier time. Focus on Ryu, and Katt for stat food and lvling. Keep them your main characters at all times.

Fusion the other two to compensate. Your final party should be Ryu(Fighter), Katt(Fighter), Bow(Healer), Nina(Nuker) or Bleu(Nuker can't fuse). Have a healer in your party for most of the game, this will save you money on potions. Stock up on ap potions, smoke(reduces encounters), and rez potions. Use Ryu's dragon form 1-4x per boss battle for a easy win. Feed him AP potions to his current max AP for best results before each dragon use. I hope this helps. I'm also a master of Chrono Trigger and Ogre Battle.

Last edited:
Back