Help with eBay?

Ronan

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
First of all, this is not an advertisement, if it was, this would be on a psp forum

Okay, so after a lot of consideration i have put my PSP on eBay instead of waiting till after Xmas to get a better price to fund a Wii (YEA!)

I was wondering what you guys think of the listing and what improvements you would make:

PSP Listing

Damn, that's a nice bunch of stuff! I would suggest maybe a Buy It Now price, but make it high, like $700 or something. I can't believe you don't have a reserve price, although that can deter some buyers. Good luck.:D

Reserve priceies suck
there annoying

I like to start my auctions low, i find it tends to do better that way. Ill hopefully get between £130-150 for it, though i dont really know what to expect.

Anyway, any suggestions to make it better? And yes I know its a crappy pic, im going to change it 2morrow to a better background if there is no bids by then.

£6.00 for shipping? I dunno the equivilant to that in US Dollars, but it sounds too low for shipping.

But that is a NIICE bundle of PSP games / PSP. I'd buy it if I had the money. <_<

Do you know about Ebay
thats just the starting price
it will go up

12 bucks for shipping seems very cheap... I usually put like 15 bucks minimum if it's something that is shipped in a box.

Jenova said:
12 bucks for shipping seems very cheap... I usually put like 15 bucks minimum if it's something that is shipped in a box.

It is actually very light altogether, even if it is more, i dont mind making up the difference

EDIT: Ok ive updated it and changed the pics. look at it now

Last edited:
Back