Help! With Forest Temple!

whatsagoodname

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
Canada
I'm in the forest temple, I have freed 2 monkeys. The one with the totem pole and the one with the giant plant that looks like a pitcher plant and swallows the key. Now i am in the room with the two plant that eat you, trying to blow up the boulder blocking another room. I can't get the spider bomb across the ledges to blow it up fast enough. Help Please!

Thank-you if you reply!:)

Not sure how much help I can be but to tell you you had the right idea trying to blow up the boulder... I can't remember if I just jumped across and started to climb with the bomb in hand, or if I just threw it when I got across.

You just have to be quick. Make sure that you're facing the right way and that the camera angle is the way you want it. Then whack the little spider guy, grab the bomb and run for it. Jump across the gap and then throw the bomb. You should be able to just get it there in time if you don't make any mistakes.

evilprofessorzog is right, it took me a little while to do this because you have to get the timing and the jump perfect as soon as you land over the gap throw the bomb in the direction of the boulder, it took me a few goes before I finally done it ;)

Back