Help with Hialian Loach!!!(for me!)

GC= NW Part Of Land
Wii= NE Part Of Land

With A Rod ON LAND...

Not On Boat...
Sadly, That's The Only Place I've Found It...

If you complete a good number of lvls in RollGoal she will give you the frog lure, which will help you catch them. also a good bait to use is the earthworm. You can find those by killing those fast bird-like creatures in the field, and where they die if you look close you'll find a worm crawling back into the earth. Use an empty bottle to catch it.

OK people,
1st of all you cannot catch the hylian loach by using a normal rod.
2nd of all, there are 2 ways of catching it while using the lure rod in the summer. The easiest way is to use a shiny lure, which you can get after you have the coral earing on your hook. you have to go past the trash pool where you get your bottle to the corner. keep casting and you will get the lure.(REMEMBER: never use the lure in front of the annoying fishing guide or she will take it from you!!)
The second way is to beat level 1-8 of roll goal. she will give you a frog lure.(when using this lure, you have to wait a split second before hooking the fish because it can slip out of its mouth.)
3rd of all the location is where those lilies are. you have to fish around the middle and boy, does that fish jump! (remember to tilt the rod forward to keep the hook in.)

IF THIS INFO WAS HELPFUL GIVE ME SOME REP FOR IT.:thumbsup:

anupam12 said:
OK people,

I have to disagree..... I have caught several Loaches using the bobber and bait. I think I caught them in the underground ponds that are accessable only by the wolf. its been awhile

anupam12 said:
OK people,
2nd of all, there are 2 ways of catching it while using the lure rod in the summer. The easiest way is to use a shiny lure, which you can get after you have the coral earing on your hook. you have to go past the trash pool where you get your bottle to the corner. keep casting and you will get the lure.(REMEMBER: never use the lure in front of the annoying fishing guide or she will take it from you!!)
The second way is to beat level 1-8 of roll goal. she will give you a frog lure.(when using this lure, you have to wait a split second before hooking the fish because it can slip out of its mouth.)
3rd of all the location is where those lilies are. you have to fish around the middle and boy, does that fish jump! (remember to tilt the rod forward to keep the hook in.)

1 question is there only 1 loach in the whole game?

Back