Help with my Wii.

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey guys been a long time. i must say loving the new forum layout nice and clean.

anyway playing my wii today no problems been using it alot this wekk but now im having big issues. my remotes are connecting fine and they are staying connected but with issues. The conection is extremely laggy. sometimes button presses wont register, holding an analogue stick in a direction and its very laggy on every game even the main menu. with all 3 of my remotes. In games or the menu when my remote makes sounds it takes about 5-10 seconds to finish playing the sound cause its just lagging but continuing the sound.

iv never heard of this problem before just asking if anybody else has had or seen similar problems. iv tried all the obvious things. Turn on and off. reconnect remotes fresh batteries. reset console. nothing will fix it.

thanks

hmmm ive had that similar problem before but only for a while. eventually it would just come back and works completely fine. its obviously a problem with the wii so i dont know what to say. contact nintendo.

yeah just as you said its working perfectly fine now. actually as soon as i finished my post and tried it its ok again

it was just exceptionally annoying trying to play smash bros

Hey hey, look who it is. You may not remember me, but I certainly remember you. Welcome back! =)

I've... never heard of a problem like that. Best of luck avoiding it popping up again. You said you were using it a lot, though; think it might of overheated at one point? If you have Wii Connect 24 on, there's a slight chance that could of been the issue.

Or maybe it's simply old like mine. :lol:

hey ssbfreak i actually do remember you. your still a member. wow. any other active members around from the old days.? when did this place change its style to the current one cause its so much nicer.

and wii assasin it was the remote aswell. and i was using the classic controller when it was happening but wasnt that.
and what was the visitor message about? lol

It was about your xbox of course!

Regarding the problem, The sensor bar is prone to errors. Try checking it.

hey ssbfreak i actually do remember you. your still a member. wow. any other active members around from the old days.? when did this place change its style to the current one cause its so much nicer.

Ahah, grand to actually be remembered. :lol: There's always been old members lurking, but as of late, it's definitely been the lowest total of the classic posters we all remember. Prinny's still around, no surprise there. You might remember Fox, too. 'Less you knew WMBQ, I'd have to say that's it for the frequent loggin' oldies, sadly...

Blah, another one disagrees with me disliking the new forum skin. Guess I've got poor graphics tastes. :lol: Changed 'bout a month or so ago, I believe. Came along with a new shipment of excellent staff to add to the team, too. Wiichat's making a fine recovery from that short moment it was between a rock and a hard place, I'd say.

Care to contribute to the efforts to make this place excellent again, David? =)

Care to contribute to the efforts to make this place excellent again, David? =)

well im gonna try and stick around for a bit. iv taken a new liking to my wii. after nearly 2 years hiatus. mostly brawl. so yeah i'll try and help out. and yeah ill never forget Fox. or Prinny. and i remember the name WMBQ. think he took park in my elimination games way back when.

Awesome. =) Great to have ya around again.

mostly brawl.

:lol: I hear ya, bro. If my Wii weren't broke I'd still be playin' it daily. I need to get my old scrapheap up and workin' again. Even the Wii can't take 5 years of constant use with a double-layer disk like Brawl.

Back