Help with Nintendo.com Orders

Arch0n

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2007
Hey... So I placed an order for a wii item... But I forgot to login... Is there any way to link or associate my account to this order?

Last edited:
if you ordered somthing without being on an account the order wouldnt have gone through, because were would they send it to...

Well it was for those free Wii Jackets so you didn't really need an account, you just needed a Wii Registration number and an address

well then you should be fine... nothing to pay for... nothing to loose, all you have to do is hope you spelled the address right... if you needed your reg off the wii to place the order, and also used that reg to make you account they should pretty much know it was you who made the order, weather or not it shows on the account isnt that important. You should still get a e-mail for shipping and order recieved though if not you could try it again signed into the account.

yeah ide just sit back and wait, i havent orderd those jackects yet coz my wii came with one, so ..

Well, you should only get one if yours came before they implemented them so... Bad idea.

Anyway thanks everyone, you've freed my mind XD

Back