help with PC game (which should i get first?)

lordrrr

Do you fear the dark?
Feb 18, 2007
Seattle
im posting this here cuz theres no PC gaming forum. anyway, i cant decide between bioshock and hellgate london. now before you all go BIOSHOCK ITS THE BEST EVER!!! consider this: i beat bioshock last august on the 360. so im not one who generally likes playing through a game the same time. if i got hellgate it would be a new experience, but im having this huge urge to play bioshock again for some reason. money doesn't really matter to me.

suggestions would very much appreciated thanks, but dont go outside the boundaries of these two games please

Last edited:
Samus101 said:
Get CoD 4, it owns both those games.

i knew someone was gonna do that. look i already HAVE CoD4. please keep within the limitations :/

darksamus said:
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II

Really fun game and one of the greatest current RTS'.

sry i hate RTS' more than i hate poker games. and i reallly hate poker games.

COME ON PPL I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER U THINK I SHOULD GET BIOSHOCK OR HELLGATE I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OTHERS RIGHT NOW

If you already played Bioshock on Xbox, then just buy Bioshock on Xbox/Rent it again?

If you like Diablo II then I do suggest Hellgate: London. Looks like a fun game and even more fun for online.

darksamus said:
Why do you hate RTS'?

Just wondering

requires too much thinking. if i wanted to think, I'd do extra credit for homework or something. dont get me wrong im a straight A student but im not gonna waste my fun time not having fun. if games feel like work ill stop playing them. i do like some strategy games, ones that are done right, but RTS' are just not my style.

Back