Help With Rayman!!!!!!!!!!

Wiinoob

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Burbank, CA
Wii Online Code
7718-5218-4582-5195
Can someone please help me with Rayman Raving Rabbids????? I'm stuck on the part where you have to move the nunchuck and the wiimote when the rabbits go on the podiums and i'm having a lot of difficuly with this :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: . Can someone please help me???

juss look at them..pick randomly and u will see someof them point to the out of tune one soo juss keep looking till u see them point and then BOOM slap the bunny

paintba||er said:
Well how do you expect anyone to be able to help you with that? You just have to keep trying until you get it.

Well I don't know, mabye theres a trick to it or something? I'm losing every one so i'm not too good at it. I was also pretty mad and annoyed when I wrote this so mabye thats why I wasn't thinking about it.:mad2: :mad2: :(

So, you're looking for cheats =P.

I'vre completed Rayman. It was very simple in my opinion, but it's still a brilliant game worth buying. It's frustrating at A LOT of times but you only have to get three out of four correct to advance. All about practice.

I think I figured out what the problem was... I was holding the remote and nunchuck the wrong way lol :idea: I'm still not good at it, but i'm a little better :thumbsup:

high score

Has anyone figured out how to get top scores for the dancing minigames? I can beat most of the songs with 0 misses but my scores are just over 1500, and the high score is always around 2500. Is there a way to increase the multiplier from 2x to something else, because as far as i can tell it's mathematically impossible to beat 2500points if each hit is only counted at 2x.

I got up to 5x

juss look at them..pick randomly and u will see someof them point to the out of tune one soo juss keep looking till u see them point and then BOOM slap the bunny

wrong one

Back