Help with Simpsons Game - Two Player Mode

Raemi13

WiiChat Member
Feb 22, 2008
Hi,
I've checked through pages and pages of posts but could not find an answer. Does anyone know how to get into two-player mode in the Simpsons Wii game?

Thanks.

When you are at the Main Menu, connect the second controller (Wii-Mote) and then pick the mission and voila!

Raemi13 said:
Hi,
I've checked through pages and pages of posts but could not find an answer. Does anyone know how to get into two-player mode in the Simpsons Wii game?

Thanks.
ensure both remotes are awake before you launch the game?

wiisports and wiiplay respond differently to when you may choose 2 player...

When you first put in a game (most times I find) only one remote is ON. Even if you turned the second one on in the Wii Main Menu. So thats why you have to turn the second one on at the Simpsons game Main Menu.

Thanks for your help. I had not realized that when you turn off the power you lose the sync on the second remote.

Got to two player mode...thanks!

Subarnu said:
When you first put in a game (most times I find) only one remote is ON. Even if you turned the second one on in the Wii Main Menu. So thats why you have to turn the second one on at the Simpsons game Main Menu.
that was my recommendation... you beat me to it... :lol::lol: i looked like a question anyway :lol:l

You are all wrong!
Real answer... player 1, go onto home menu from clicking the home button on the wii remote. Then go onto wii remote settings, player 2 presses 1+2 at the same time and the battery will show.
Go back on the game and press 2 then you will be in the game.
Your Welcome.

noobjake11 said:
You are all wrong...ur Welcome.
it's very strange for someone feel compelled to open an account for this one and only post :yesnod:
we need a simpson forum and this will be the sticky :lol:

noobjake11 said:
You are all wrong!
Real answer... player 1, go onto home menu from clicking the home button on the wii remote. Then go onto wii remote settings, player 2 presses 1+2 at the same time and the battery will show.
Go back on the game and press 2 then you will be in the game.
Your Welcome.

Well we assumed he already knew that... but you do that in the Simpsons Game Menu

Back