Help with Sumo Wrestling

ryanb

A Sumoron
Jan 20, 2007
Massachusetts, USA
I'm having trouble with the wrestling. I guess you could call me a sumoron :)

I can't seem to avoid getting grabbed. What is the strategy for sidestepping? I keep moving around but I always get hit? What direction are you supposed to move -- away from the slap or towards it? Does changing directions a lot help? Is there something that tells you which way to move to avoid getting grabbed?

Thanks for the help!

get your iron boots on and when he charges att you keep tapping a. The hit him on his side till he falls down off the earna it will tae maybe two or three ouxhes if you do it right

Hold it down. trust me When I was at the fire temple you have to do the same thing with the miniboss (The BIG Goron guard that guards the Heros bow and arrows) I forgot to hold it down. I just kept tapping it and I always fell in the lava.:mad5: Then I held it and got him in the lava 2 times to win.:cool: or if your sumo restleing the goron at the door to the fire temple. Then you have to slap him a few times and keep taping a.:lol:

Last edited:
ahah I just finished the sumo fight with the dude at the dude now I'm starting the temple :D its hella sweet

musings of a sumoron

Let_It_Burn said:
ahah I just finished the sumo fight with the dude at the dude now I'm starting the temple :D its hella sweet

I just finished wrestling the Goron to get into the temple. I realized why it was so hard for me -- I didn't see that the game tells you which way to sidestep! I'm playing on a pretty bad TV so the visual clarity isn't always the best!

Every time I wrestled I thought the arrows were appearing on both sides of the Goron (or Bo) but now I see that one arrow is highlighted and the other grayed out, and if you move in the direction of the highlighted arrow you dodge easily and win.

Back