Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help with the bunny level-

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by MrChadley, Feb 4, 2007.

1. MrChadley

MrChadley WiiChat Member

Ok, I already got on the ski lift and got to the restaurant thing. I killed everybody. So...What the hell do I do now? There's four arrows on the ground pointing torwards eachtother (kind of) and a bunny standing in front of them. I stand in the middle of the arrows and nothing happens. Is the game glitching or am I missing something? HELP!!!

2. Happy

Happy Dobedobebo

Wii Friend Code: 0710-2343-2773-8881
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    If you've killed the guys in ski suits (sword fights) then ignore the arrows, just go to the right (down a passageway) and theres a door. If you havent killed the dudes just walk around on the place and if worst comes to worst you'll have to start from the last checkpoint.

3. George

George Wii 4 teh Wiin

Wii Friend Code: 4877-3286-3608-7887
    4877-3286-3608-7887
    I cant even get to the resterant becus the game freezes everytime im just about to get on the cable cars, how do you get on them anyway?

4. MrChadley

MrChadley WiiChat Member

Yeah, it was glitchin'. I'd killed EVERYBODY, and I know because I walked around the level for two hours looking. I went to the last checkpoint about five or six times. Finally, I got mad and started the level over. I killed everybody in the room, and Bam, I was fightin' power rangers. Yeah, it was a glitch.

5. MrChadley

MrChadley WiiChat Member

You have to run up the bunny hill, then get on them. No, it makes no sense. Run up the hill, stay to the right and you won't get hurt by the bombs. Climb the ramp, and get on the cars. Ride the cars, and soon you'll be able to walk off onto a platform. That help?