Help with the bunny level-

MrChadley

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Ok, I already got on the ski lift and got to the restaurant thing. I killed everybody. So...What the hell do I do now? There's four arrows on the ground pointing torwards eachtother (kind of) and a bunny standing in front of them. I stand in the middle of the arrows and nothing happens. Is the game glitching or am I missing something? HELP!!!

If you've killed the guys in ski suits (sword fights) then ignore the arrows, just go to the right (down a passageway) and theres a door. If you havent killed the dudes just walk around on the place and if worst comes to worst you'll have to start from the last checkpoint.

MrChadley said:
Ok, I already got on the ski lift and got to the restaurant thing. I killed everybody. So...What the hell do I do now? There's four arrows on the ground pointing torwards eachtother (kind of) and a bunny standing in front of them. I stand in the middle of the arrows and nothing happens. Is the game glitching or am I missing something? HELP!!!

I cant even get to the resterant becus the game freezes everytime im just about to get on the cable cars, how do you get on them anyway?

Wii_Fan said:
If you've killed the guys in ski suits (sword fights) then ignore the arrows, just go to the right (down a passageway) and theres a door. If you havent killed the dudes just walk around on the place and if worst comes to worst you'll have to start from the last checkpoint.

Yeah, it was glitchin'. I'd killed EVERYBODY, and I know because I walked around the level for two hours looking. I went to the last checkpoint about five or six times. Finally, I got mad and started the level over. I killed everybody in the room, and Bam, I was fightin' power rangers. Yeah, it was a glitch.

You have to run up the bunny hill, then get on them. No, it makes no sense. Run up the hill, stay to the right and you won't get hurt by the bombs. Climb the ramp, and get on the cars. Ride the cars, and soon you'll be able to walk off onto a platform. That help?

Back