Help With The Ladies

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Well I have a little problem here. There is a girl at my school, who I find to be very attractive. I don't really know her, and I haven't really talked with her before. Thats the problem, because with my past girlfriends, it was a lot easier for me, because I knew them pretty good before going out with them.

So basically I guess I need help with how to approach girls in this kind of situation, and I need to know the tell tale signs when a girl likes you, that would help me out a bit. I only have two full school days left, then exams, so I don't have much time at all, but id like to get something done soon. It's only been recently that i'm starting to see her everywhere I go at school (outside & inside of it), which is kind of odd to me, because i've never seen her this much before. We exchange glances in the hall sometimes, and my friends have told me that she's looked back at me a few times, but I never believe them.

I am 16, and I'm just hoping she does not care that I haven't pursued this yet.

Im hoping guys and girls on wiichat have some usefull advice for me, I'll be waiting..

Last edited:
How old are you? Obviously, your options would be severely altered depending on whether you're 12 or 18.

[edit]
Nevermind, how'd I miss that?

Last edited:
just say hi its that simple unless shes one of those unapproachable types. just strike up a conversation. say “oh you and i both take the same gym class. what do ya think of the teacher?” just something to break the ice. then when you have the attention ask her to a movie or grab a slice of pizza.

that's the best thing truely and you won't be laughed at either :yesnod:

eta- gymdawg he wrote that he's 16

...This'll sound a bit gay but somehow get her MSN address and pretend you thought it was someone else and just never stop talking to her...

Or say hi, xD;

Yep, the girls have it. Just. say. hi.

What's the worst that could happen?

meh, tried to find how I got Jill's msn/aim.... Ah well. Woulda been funny, I can tell ya that.

Edit: LMAO....I was called an asshat...the first words out of her mouth, and look how that turned out. :p

Frogger said:
...This'll sound a bit gay but somehow get her MSN address and pretend you thought it was someone else and just never stop talking to her...

Or say hi, xD;
Practically what I was gonna say, EXCEPT the 'pretend you thought it was something else' crap :p that's just les cheessssy :] just get her MSN and talk to her, if things go well, see her in person and be like zOMG I speak to you on MSN :eek: then if you can't think of conversation, you can use conversations that you had over MSN, to give you an excuse to speak to her. Or just wait til she's alone one day to say 'Hi,' though going on from there isn't exactly easy to a girl you don't know - especially 'cause you're 16 and going to the same school.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
just say hi its that simple unless shes one of those unapproachable types. just strike up a conversation. say “oh you and i both take the same gym class. what do ya think of the teacher?” just something to break the ice. then when you have the attention ask her to a movie or grab a slice of pizza.

that's the best thing truely and you won't be laughed at either :yesnod:

eta- gymdawg he wrote that he's 16
lmao, this isnt the 80s jill... -_-

this is how i usually approach girls: you, me, dairy queen, be there, or be square, hoe! Aways works.

How hot is this girl? Which celeb could you compare her to? You have to figure out her standards before approaching a "more than friends" relationship with her. Since you posted this comment at 5 yesterday, I would assume that you have today and tomarrow. Hell, find out where she hangs out, not in a stalking fashion. Heres how I dated on of the most gorgeuous girls in highschool...I just took a liking to one of her attractive friends, and hung out with them. I was funny, smart, and outgoing. It really all depends on the type of girl she is. Some girls like to have pressure put on them, like randomly sitting down at a lunch table next to her...some girls definitely do not, some like smart asses. Don't show that you are smarter than her...if you are. Most girls don't like to look dumb.

Blah, I might have seemed mean...I wasn't trying to be, nor do I know everything about getting a girl...just sharing my advice.

Edit: I may not be caught up on relationship code anymore. After I broke up with my gf in 10th grade after 4 years, a lot of people looked at me as a player...I'm currently 19 now and I'm in a wonderful relationship with my current girlfriend.

Last edited:
Think about how in teen high school movies the guys with the hottest girls are the ones that are the most confident. If you look like you are scared they will read that in an instant. I wish I had had the confidence I do now when I was in high school.
The biggest trouble guys have is walking around with this "teleprompter" on their foreheads" That says "I'm desperate". Girls can read that from across the room, club, whatever. Why do you think married men get so much play and women hitting on them? It's because they are not looking for someone. Hence no "teleprompter". Confidence man confidence.

And take really good care of yourself. Chicks dig the well groomed healthy guys. Unless she is a goth or skater girl. Etc.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
lmao, this isnt the 80s jill... -_-

this is how i usually approach girls: you, me, dairy queen, be there, or be square, hoe! Aways works.
Lmao, wow, that's how I get my beauties too :eek:

Or just slap their arse and say 'are you jamaican? 'cause you're ja-making me crazy.' I'm known around these parts due to my utter charm.

Wiired said:
Lmao, wow, that's how I get my beauties too :eek:

Or just slap their arse and say 'are you jamaican? 'cause you're ja-making me crazy.' I'm known around these parts due to my utter charm.

See that is confidence as the response could be she gets pissed or she is totally responsive.

LMFAO..if ya got a boat, just ask her if she wants a ride....or watch ya wakeboard. Those ladays love to sunbath on the boat.

Hm.... and DON'T go to a movie....it's the stupiest thing you can possibly do. lol.

You wanna know how to bag a classy lady? Just give her 2 tickets to the gun show!

Tell her that there is a party in your pants, and that she is invited...

Back