Help With The Ladies

Of course, being the ladies man that I am, I will offer some excellent advice. Just remember to have your cool guy face on. Then you must go up to her in person and say any of the following pick up lines:

You've made me so nervous that I've totally forgotten forgotten my standard pick-up line.

Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

There's this movie I wanted to see and my mom said I couldn't go by myself.....

I'm bigger and better than the Titanic..... only 200 woman went down on the Titanic

Hi, I'm foreign. I've got Russian hands and Roman fingers.

If I pet you, would you follow me home?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.

Do you have a boyfriend? No. Want one?(if yes: Want another one?)

(give the person a bottle of tequila) Drink this, then call me when you're ready.

I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down

All this could be yours for one low, low price!

So, do you like fat guys with no money?

Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?

Wanna play army? I'll lie down and you can blow the hell outta me.

Do you have flat mates? Will they mind me staying?

Perhaps you don’t know me? My name is Mr Right.

Would you like to dance with the greatest dancer in the world? So would I, let’s go to the dance floor together to try and find him.

Wiired said:
Or just slap their arse and say 'are you jamaican? 'cause you're ja-making me crazy.' I'm known around these parts due to my utter charm.

Wiired that was succeed with me, provided you waved your arms in the air like a fool when you say 'crazy' :yesnod:

And to help, be yourself. I think that's soooo important, just be yourself =]

And relax, and just go talk to her, strike up a convo about anything and just chat :)

Most retarded pickup line evarrrr...

"How much does a polar bear weigh?"

"enough to break the ice.. hi my name is_____"

hhaahah.

Ok, just randomly chat to her on the streets or at school, very easy to engage in a small little conversation, like hey girl, how ya doin >.>, keep her chatting then invite her to join you for a bite to eat, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MONEY, say its on you and she'll order(lol no girls ive told have made me spend big on dinner except some girlfriends who i had to take to a restaurant >.> and buy some pretty expensive jewlerry.

Well after a while, you should still be talking and well ask for her number, she'll say yes no way she would turn you down if your from school and see her everyday.

Then when you get home wait till next day or the night and text her, then when you get enough confidence and know her well, ask her out.

And never slap a girl on the ass randomly on the street lol or in school >.> my mate got suspended for that XD. Only time i would say slap a random girl on the ass is in a club and meh your 16 lol dont need to know about that unless you can get in with facial hair like me :p(when i was under 18) or with a fake id like some of my mates.

go up to her and be an attentive listener it works BUT dont say "u talk alot"

work for me BUT i said that she talks alot

I'm not sure where you're at now with things man, but do post an update :)

My advice, I'd say get to know her first, try to find some common ground for you to strike up some conversation, eg: if you're sitting next to her and see her with a CD of a band you like then comment: "So you like <insert band here> too?" as an example, of course you'd probably phrase it differently.

You also must be aware of her reactions, if she isn't reciprocating then she might not be interested, but if she's quite happy to chat with you then it's a positive sign. Perhaps towards the end of your conversation you might like to slip in "would you mind if I added you on MSN?" or something along those lines. If you're a nice guy (from what I can tell you seem like a decent dude) she'll most likely say yes.

Then again, sometimes things just aren't meant to be, and no matter how you may try things just don't change. Times like that you just have to cut your losses and think "Well, I tried." If things don't work it's usually due to an incompatibility between the two of you, not nessacerrily anyones fault.

One last thing I'd like to say, is listen to her when she's talking to you. It's easy to space out when you're being told something but it'll really do you alot of good. Girls really appreciate it when guys listen to them, no matter how much they might go on about things, complaining about another fight with their mum and stuff, whatever it is if you're there for her, she'll remember you for it and it gives you grounding as a dependable person for her, and that means alot to a girl if she can depend on you.

You would also be wise to get to know her, and don't try and rush things/be too forward. Just take it slow and easy; catch up with her out of school, go into town, go shopping with her, just spend a couple of hours walking through town having a chat and all and learn about her. You might find yourself disliking the person she is, or seeing sides of her you'd never considered before, but like I said, just take things slowly and don't rule out the influence of bad days, then again, some women are just nasty by nature, but you're usually pretty quick to pick them out.

Sorry if I kinda went on here, hope it was helpful :)

Alright sorry for not updating sooner, thanks for all your helpful suggestions.
As you can tell I did not pursue this at all, if I did I would have posted back much sooner. I just never tried to once, I don't know why. I guess im too much of a chicken. Who knows. However there is the whole summer for me to still attempt this so if you have anymore advice or whatever, keep on posting.

CantGetAWii said:
Alright sorry for not updating sooner, thanks for all your helpful suggestions.
As you can tell I did not pursue this at all, if I did I would have posted back much sooner. I just never tried to once, I don't know why. I guess im too much of a chicken. Who knows. However there is the whole summer for me to still attempt this so if you have anymore advice or whatever, keep on posting.

I don't see what was wrong about getting her MSN address off someone, it's painless and easy.

Well then I have to go into all the details of who I am and where I got it from etc.
I did add her to myspace though a little while back.

Have you even spoken to her yet? That's generally a good first step.

"Hi, my name is..."

Good advice.

I'm glad I brought my library card, coz I'm checking you out.

My advice would be to play it cool, don't get stressed.

Back