Help with Wiimote

Rafiru

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2011
Hi all,new to this forum(and pretty new to the wii!)

I have only recently started playing the Wii,it belongs to my other half but when I saw that Goldeneye was being released with the Classic Controller I had to get it,the N64 version was probably one of my favorite games ever:biggrin5:

I love the game...but only with with the classic controller.I have tried using the Wiimote and adjusting the settings,but it seems even the slightest movement of the Wiimote end up moving loads on the screen!!

I really want to get the hang of it because I cant wait to get Red Steel 2,but if I cant master the Wiimote,it would probably only end up frustrating me!!

So can anyone share any tips for a Wii Newbie?

to be honest the only real way to get the hang of it
is to purchase/rent w/e First person shooter game you can think of thats on the wii

and just simply play it until YOU get the hang of the controls lol
no joke thats just how most if not all of us leanred

I've tried tried and tried again to get the hang of using the wiimote and nunchuck (no gun accessory) with black ops, and just can't get it.....so the pad is my way fwd.....

with black ops, and just can't get it.....so the pad is my way fwd.....

Yeah,I'll be getting Black Ops too because you can use the pad,(bit of an old timer with regards to gaming so cant keep up with the kids and their 'fancy remotes':wink5::biggrin::biggrin:)
but you need the Wiimote for Red Steel 2 and it looks like a deadly game.

Are there any settings I can adjust that can stop the cursor from flying all over the screen?

Back