Help?????

EARS

Dont Hate!
Apr 10, 2007
Tacoma, Wa
Wii Online Code
2379-9840-9924-9752
Total NOOB Question!!!

Is it possible to make the Blue LED around were the cd port is to stay on when the console is on????

What are the number one things that i should do. . .. . anything that can make it run better, Online help anything let me know!

What didn't help?
To keep the light on, email a messge to your Wii and do not open the messege? Or am i just missing the point, due to that being what usually happens

Ok first of I'll answer the question you first asked because I don't understand what you are asking be more specific....No you can't. And just so you know you will get a lot of these " Use ****ing search bar !!!" so peaople I have told m=him no way to flame him ok and make sure you do try to use it in the future please for the sake of....well me

Hi yes you can make the blue led light stay on if you send yourself a message on the wii but never open it. Also you can make the light brighter and dimmer by changing the fuction in the wii options menu.

Yes but once you turn on your Wii the blue light will go of for that message and you will need to send another one to your Wii everytime your turn it on

Back